Everything ready for the PlayStation Experience 2016By Valeria Bigurra Peñavera
The event will be held on December3 and 4.
Sony recently announced that the PlayStation Experience 2016 event will feature more than 100 games, which attendees will enjoy.
The event will be held on December 3 and 4 at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California, USA, and will start on Saturday starting at 10 am California time.
In addition also the new features of the company will be presented, there will be six different panels of development teams, three on Saturday and three on Sunday, and attendees will also be able to try Virtual Reality games, to familiarize themselves with the PlayStation VR.
Of the six developers who will be introduced, only three were announced on Sunday, and what will be shown on Saturday has not yet been said. What is known is that on Sunday will be presented Horizon: Zero Dawn, a podcast session "Kinda Funny" and another session on accessibility in games.
PlayStation Experience 2016 will again offer the Capcom Cup 2016 tournaments with the eight finalists of Street Fighter V and Call of Duty World League with Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare.
Finally, some of the games that will be available are: Destiny: Rise of Iron, Gravity Rush 2, Horizon Zero Dawn, Nioh, Persona 5, Resident Evil 7 biohazard, Sonic Mania, Star Wars Battlefront Rogue One: Scarif, Yakuza 0 and The Last Guardian.
Also important companies like Naughty Dog, Activision, Ubisoft and Electronic Arts have confirmed their presence in the PlayStation Experience 2016.
- Mozart’s Réquiem will play at the National Auditorium in Mexico City
- The official Ultra Music Festival Mexico line up is out!
- International bartenders competition arrives in Mexico City
- Art of the Revolution arrives in Mexico City
- Andy Warhol will arrive in Mexico City
- Flor Garduño's exhibition arrives in New York
- Guillermo del Toro exhibition will arrive in Mexico
- Stanley Kubrick arrives in Mexico City
- Everything ready for the PlayStation Experience 2016
- The Raiders felt right at home
- Guanajuato's International Globe Festival begins
- The magical music of Harry Potter will visit Mexico for the first time