The culinary delights waiting for you in Riviera MayaBy Dania Vargas Austryjak
Varied options of restaurants and food
Are you at all worried about what you’ll be eating during your vacations in Riviera Maya? Leave those worries at home and check out what’s waiting for you in Generations Riviera Maya, where the options of restaurants and food are varied and delicious… Look up at what you can find in this beautiful place.
To begin… there’s no better way to welcomed that with a refreshing beverage right inside the pool.
“Swell” a bar where there’s no need to get out of the pool to order from a beer to a cocktail… The options are many, so waste no time and order one of these delicious and colorful drinks… The best combination: pool + tropical weather + drinks = total relax!
After relaxing at the pool, it’s now time to eat, and the options are several… it all depends on what you’re craving.
If you’d like some international cuisine you can visit the CHEF MARKET - GRAND CAFÉ & DECK, that has a beautiful deck, of course, where to enjoy the magnificent view, together with your meal.
To enjoy mediterranean cuisine, the option is HABB RESTAURANT & LOUNGE
But if you prefer the idea of enjoying something oriental, don’t even think twice; go straight to JADE where you’ll find Pan-Asian cuisine
For a special dinner, you can visit the WINE KITCHEN where the dishes are inspired by different wine regions in the world, of course with the perfect wine pairing.
The best of all these restaurants is that they prepare everything with fresh ingredients, because they even harvest their own vegetables in their greenhouse
So now you know exactly what dishes and cuisines you can enjoy right in front of the Caribbean Sea, right in Riviera Maya… only at Generations Riviera Maya.
- Mexican wins Australian cooking contest
- Chef Enrique Olvera receives Global Gastronomy Award 2017
- Nopal, to the conquest of beer market
- Limantour, one of the best bars in the World
- Rosca de Reyes, tradition with diversity
- Now you will be able to enjoy your favorite chocolate without guilt
- Gourmet Awards 2016 presents its nominees
- Gourmet Awards, recognizing the best of Mexico’s cuisine
- Weekends have a carne asada smell to them
- Zarela Martinez, the Mexican who redefined the American menu
- Guadalajara’s traditional flavors you cannot miss
- Mezcal, the trendiest drink in Mexico