An app to "Boycott Trump"By Valeria Bigurra Peñavera
It includes the name of companies that support the new president of the United States
The Democratic Coalition Agains Trump group launched a free app called Boycott Trump, which includes a list of more than 250 businesses that are connected to Donald J. Trump, the current president of the United States of America.
Faced with the controversial decisions that the new president has taken, many people have shown their disagreement, through protests and initiatives that aim to prove to Trump that they will not let him get away with it so easy.
The creators of the app were dedicated to investigate all the companies that somehow are connected with the official, and that one way and another supported the candidate so that he could become president.
According to Nate Lemer, executive director of the Democratic Coalition Against Trump, this app is just a first step in the long campaign they have planned to boycott Trump.
This campaign is about the empowerment of people, and is intended to provide a safe and productive way to express the disapproval of people for Trump. For although they have already accepted that he won the election that does not mean that they accept what he represents, and that is why they fight.
Inside the app people will find a list of the names of companies that support Trump, which includes the names of Ivanka Trump, Gucci and even Starbucks, against which a campaign has already begun in Mexico.
The organization of Democratic Coalition Against Trump emerged during the spring of 2016, and now that the entrepreneur has already reached power, it will aim to oversee its administration.
"Boycott Trump” is now available for free for both Android and iOS users.
- Mexico is the largest luxury market in Latin America
- Cielito Lindo breaks Spotify record after national team’s victory
- SURVEY: MEXICO WILL GRIND TO A HALT DURING WORLD CUP
- Floyd Mayweather regains title as world's top earning athlete
- Some patients are in pain, some just want drugs. How do doctors tell them apart?
- Buffett, Zuckerberg & Bezos Lose Billions As Dow Drops Over 1,000 Points
- Big American automakers ask Trump to stick with NAFTA
- Did you lose your pet? Find it with your cell phone
- The Moon, Mars and the Mexicans that will help us reach space
- Border wall will join the Guinness World Records
- Mexican students create organic solution to eliminate cholesterol
- Careers of the future are overlooked by the youth