Boycott reaches Ivanka TrumpBy Valeria Bigurra Peñavera
Nordstrom announced that it will no longer sell the products of POTUS' daughter
The boycott of the people against Donald J. Trump has already affected his family as well, recently the departmental chain "Nordstrom" announced that they will no longer sell the products of Ivanka Trump, the daughter of the current president of the United States.
Since last year a group of activists, showed their disagreement with the behavior of the then Republican candidate about his behavior against women so they created the slogan "GrabYourWallet" and joined to boycott Trump.
The campaign aimed to pressure 60 companies that do business, sell the products or are owned by the Trump family, and now it's Ivanka Trump's turn.
According to the New York Times, the campaign has begun to take effect, as likewise "Neiman Marcus", another of the major departmental chains of the United States announced through a press release that they have already stopped selling Ivanka's jewelry line.
Other companies that are also in the sights of the campaign are Bloomingdale's, Zappos, Dillard's, TJ Maxx, Lord & Taylor, Macy's, LL Bean and Amazon, among others.
Even Uber had to withdraw from Trump's Economic Policy Council after thousands of users dropped the app after discovering that the company was supporting Trump's policies.
Just like this campaign, others have emerged, created by people who oppose the policies and measures that Donald Trump has implemented since taking power on January 20.
- Border wall will join the Guinness World Records
- Mexican students create organic solution to eliminate cholesterol
- Careers of the future are overlooked by the youth
- Roomie Bot, the perfect helper for household work
- Meet this new anti-aging dessert
- Mexico seen as potential leader in medical marijuana research
- Mexicans will use solar energy to process foods
- Mexican innovation to eliminate the use of trans fat
- 'Plena', looking to promote Mexican culture through sportswear
- Two Mexican universities are among the best in the world
- Mexican anti venom is used in seven countries in Africa
- Renegade Retirees make Mexico #1 Place to Retire