Gael Garcia will be presenter at the OscarsBy Valeria Bigurra Peñavera
The Mexican actor will be accompanied by the actress Scarlett Johansson
The 89th Oscar Awards are approaching, and little by little details have been revealed, and the Hollywood Academy recently announced that Mexican actor Gael Garcia Bernal will be one of the presenters during the ceremony.
Actress Scarlett Johansson will accompany the actor during the acclaimed Hollywood awards that will be held on February 26 at the Dolby Theater in Los Angeles, California.
Gael Garcia is currently one of the most internationally recognized Mexican actors, and will not be the only name of Mexico that will be present at the ceremony, as Rodrigo Prieto, is nominated for Best Cinematography for his participation in the film "Silence" by Martin Scorsese.
Michael De Luca and Jennifer Todd, producers of the ceremony, were responsible for announcing the list of presenters, in which also appear Halle Berry, Jamie Dornan, Chris Evans, Samuel L. Jackson, Dakota Johnson, Shirley MacLaine, Kate McKinnon, and Hailee Steinfeld, among others.
Through a press release the producers assured that the chosen people are one of the reasons why they love to go to the movies, and they are very happy to welcome them to the stage of the 89th edition of the Oscars Awards.
On the other hand, comedian Jimmy Kimmel will host the awards, which are expected to serve as a celebration of the best of Hollywood just like every year.
- Border wall will join the Guinness World Records
- Mexican students create organic solution to eliminate cholesterol
- Careers of the future are overlooked by the youth
- Roomie Bot, the perfect helper for household work
- Meet this new anti-aging dessert
- Mexico seen as potential leader in medical marijuana research
- Mexicans will use solar energy to process foods
- Mexican innovation to eliminate the use of trans fat
- 'Plena', looking to promote Mexican culture through sportswear
- Two Mexican universities are among the best in the world
- Mexican anti venom is used in seven countries in Africa
- Renegade Retirees make Mexico #1 Place to Retire