Game Of Thrones wines, from TV to a glassBy Valeria Bigurra Peñavera
HBO creates a wine inspired by the famous series
HBO announced that it will partner with Santa Rosa wines to create a wine line based on the famous "Game Of Thrones" series.
The series is approaching its end and the creators believed that this would be a good idea, because what better than this to accompany the fans during the transmission of their favorite TV Show.
According to the director of HBO "The official wine of the show is totally logical and natural for their fans. The wines of Game of Thrones will enhance the fans' experience as they await the final battle for the throne during these last seasons".
As announced, the wines will go on sale in the spring of 2017, and will be called "Seven Kingdom Wines", and there will be three types, a Cabernet Sauvignon, a Chardonnay and a red mix, which prices will range from US $ 20 to US $ 40.
They will also have designs allusive to the series, which will surely delight fans and wine lovers alike.
With these wines HBO seeks to complement the experience of watching the series, thus softening the time for the final battle, which will occur in 2018.
The seventh season of Game Of Thrones premieres next summer, and the TV Show will end after its eighth season, which will be released in 2018, and is expected to be as epic as all previous ones.
- Mexico City Architecture Guide app launched
- Mexican talent empowered at NASA
- Mexican company creates Virtual Reality interactive short film
- Gael Garcia will be presenter at the Oscars
- Boycott reaches Ivanka Trump
- Controversial Collection presented in New York
- Diego Luna will be Tony Montana in Scarface
- Lubezki captures protests in United States
- Asghar Farhadi says he will not attend the Oscars after Trump's veto
- Vuhl, the Mexican Sports car that everyone talks about
- Pilot: From Science Fiction to Reality
- Mexico present at Paris Haute Couture Week