Lubezki captures protests in United StatesBy Valeria Bigurra Peñavera
The Mexican photographer used his Instagram to share images of the protesters
After the swearing of Donald J. Trump as President of the United States, many people have shown their disagreement, especially after some changes he has made during the few days that he has been in the power.
Manifestations, protests and marches, among other things have been seen in the different states of the United States, and Emmanuel "El Chivo" Lubezki, has put his grain of sand, using the talent that has earned him 3 consecutive Oscar awards in the category of Best Photography.
Using his camera and his Instagram account, the filmmaker has documented and shared the protests against President Trump's decree, which prohibits people from Iraq, Syria, Iran, Sudan, Libya, Somalia and Yemen from entering to the country.
Lubezki showed in his images the colors and faces of protests that take place outside the Los Angeles International Airport.
From the beginning, "El Chivo" has been against Donald Trump, whom he described as "Sinister and racist", and even at some point he asked the American population not to vote for the businessman.
The presidential decree signed Wednesday, January 25, unleashed an endless number of protests around the United States, where the population protests against this measure.
- Mexico City Architecture Guide app launched
- Mexican talent empowered at NASA
- Mexican company creates Virtual Reality interactive short film
- Gael Garcia will be presenter at the Oscars
- Boycott reaches Ivanka Trump
- Controversial Collection presented in New York
- Diego Luna will be Tony Montana in Scarface
- Lubezki captures protests in United States
- Asghar Farhadi says he will not attend the Oscars after Trump's veto
- Vuhl, the Mexican Sports car that everyone talks about
- Pilot: From Science Fiction to Reality
- Mexico present at Paris Haute Couture Week