Meet this new anti-aging dessertBy Valeria Bigurra Peñavera
Created by Mexican students, it even accelerates digestion and eliminates bad breath.
A group of students from the Instituto Politécnico Nacional (IPN) has created an ice cream that will help accelerate digestion and prevent premature aging.
This product was made with hibiscus flower, blackberry and mint, and sweetened with stevia; its creators hope that it can be consumed as a dessert, so that people can enjoy its benefits.
The project was carried out by students of the Interdisciplinary Center of Health Sciences (CICS) of the IPN, and another of its advantages is that it helps to eliminate bad breath by 100 percent.
The creators say that a 125 milliliter serving of this ice cream provides 136.4 kilocalories, 4.2 grams of protein, 1.2 grams of lipids, 20.9 grams of carbohydrates, vitamins A, C, B1, B9, B12, D and E, in addition to minerals such as iron, magnesium, calcium, potassium, sodium, zinc and calcium.
All these attributes make this ice cream a dessert that could be the perfect complement to our diet, as it brings many health benefits.
According to the IPN, the consumption of this dessert is recommended specially for people between 30 and 40 years of age, and also for those who have kidney problems, since hibiscus flower is a natural diuretic.
Although the ice cream has not yet been marketed, students will continue testing it, hoping that in the near future it will be a product that can be consumed by all.
- SURVEY: MEXICO WILL GRIND TO A HALT DURING WORLD CUP
- Floyd Mayweather regains title as world's top earning athlete
- Some patients are in pain, some just want drugs. How do doctors tell them apart?
- Buffett, Zuckerberg & Bezos Lose Billions As Dow Drops Over 1,000 Points
- Big American automakers ask Trump to stick with NAFTA
- Did you lose your pet? Find it with your cell phone
- The Moon, Mars and the Mexicans that will help us reach space
- Border wall will join the Guinness World Records
- Mexican students create organic solution to eliminate cholesterol
- Careers of the future are overlooked by the youth
- Roomie Bot, the perfect helper for household work
- Meet this new anti-aging dessert