Microsoft seeks Mexican Millennials to change the worldBy Elliot Bullman
Microsoft selects the best talent when it comes to target young professionals among the nearly 30 million millennials, residing in Mexico. The company offers career opportunities for students and recent graduates of bachelor's, master's, MBA and doctorate through its programs of recruitment: Internship and MACH.
The most important thing for Microsoft is to count among its ranks candidates who have the vision and the potential to generate positive change in the world. "We believe that betting on young talent means bringing new ideas to continue empowering people and organizations around the world, a key aspect in an industry that does not respect tradition, only innovation," said Elizabeth Arredon, University Recruiter.
Microsoft is constantly approaching public and private universities in the country, conducting meetings and conferences on various topics, participating in university job fairs, training students on the use of LinkedIn and helping them prepare their CV. It even maintains contact with different professors and career directors to develop activities that help reinforce classroom knowledge, incorporating industry experience.
What kind of candidates does Microsoft seek for its programs?
Microsoft is open to all types of profiles as it has work opportunities for engineers, technology experts and areas as diverse as marketing, communication, finance, human resources, services and operations.
"We look for potential; talent that is concerned with finding solutions to current problems through technology and thus generate a positive impact on our society," explained Ana Cecilia Dueñas, University Recruiter.
The multinational offers vacancies in Mexico City and in the corporate HQ located in Redmond, WA, USA, close to Seattle. For more information visit the Microsoft page.
- Buffett, Zuckerberg & Bezos Lose Billions As Dow Drops Over 1,000 Points
- Big American automakers ask Trump to stick with NAFTA
- Did you lose your pet? Find it with your cell phone
- The Moon, Mars and the Mexicans that will help us reach space
- Border wall will join the Guinness World Records
- Mexican students create organic solution to eliminate cholesterol
- Careers of the future are overlooked by the youth
- Roomie Bot, the perfect helper for household work
- Meet this new anti-aging dessert
- Mexico seen as potential leader in medical marijuana research
- Mexicans will use solar energy to process foods
- Mexican innovation to eliminate the use of trans fat