Young Russian creates Sandal-MouseBy Valeria Bigurra Peñavera
In order to help people who are unable to use a common mouse
Sergei Jaliávin is a Russian high school student who invented a sandal-mouse, in order that people who cannot use their hands to operate their computers can do so with their feet.
This sandal works exactly like a computer mouse, but it fits perfectly to the shape of the foot, and is composed of an internal electronic control and a LED tape that enables its use in the dark.
Jaliávin assures that his invention is very simple to use, because even he learned to play video games in only a week, and the reason why he created it was to help a friend of his who is not able to use a common mouse, and who also has vision problems.
The invention also has two buttons and a wheel, just like an ordinary mouse, and now the student and his teacher are working on obtaining the invention patent to be able to improve it.
The Sandal-Mouse won the silver medal at the "Arjimed-2016" International Iinnovation Show in Moscow this year and thanks to that, this great project has been known all over the world.
It is hoped that in the future, this invention may actually help people who for some reason find the use of the common mouse somewhat complicated or even impossible.
- The Moon, Mars and the Mexicans that will help us reach space
- Border wall will join the Guinness World Records
- Mexican students create organic solution to eliminate cholesterol
- Careers of the future are overlooked by the youth
- Roomie Bot, the perfect helper for household work
- Meet this new anti-aging dessert
- Mexico seen as potential leader in medical marijuana research
- Mexicans will use solar energy to process foods
- Mexican innovation to eliminate the use of trans fat
- 'Plena', looking to promote Mexican culture through sportswear
- Two Mexican universities are among the best in the world
- Mexican anti venom is used in seven countries in Africa