Young Russian creates Sandal-MouseBy Valeria Bigurra Peñavera
In order to help people who are unable to use a common mouse
Sergei Jaliávin is a Russian high school student who invented a sandal-mouse, in order that people who cannot use their hands to operate their computers can do so with their feet.
This sandal works exactly like a computer mouse, but it fits perfectly to the shape of the foot, and is composed of an internal electronic control and a LED tape that enables its use in the dark.
Jaliávin assures that his invention is very simple to use, because even he learned to play video games in only a week, and the reason why he created it was to help a friend of his who is not able to use a common mouse, and who also has vision problems.
The invention also has two buttons and a wheel, just like an ordinary mouse, and now the student and his teacher are working on obtaining the invention patent to be able to improve it.
The Sandal-Mouse won the silver medal at the "Arjimed-2016" International Iinnovation Show in Moscow this year and thanks to that, this great project has been known all over the world.
It is hoped that in the future, this invention may actually help people who for some reason find the use of the common mouse somewhat complicated or even impossible.
- Mexican company creates Virtual Reality interactive short film
- Gael Garcia will be presenter at the Oscars
- Boycott reaches Ivanka Trump
- Controversial Collection presented in New York
- Diego Luna will be Tony Montana in Scarface
- Lubezki captures protests in United States
- Asghar Farhadi says he will not attend the Oscars after Trump's veto
- Vuhl, the Mexican Sports car that everyone talks about
- Pilot: From Science Fiction to Reality
- Mexico present at Paris Haute Couture Week
- An app to "Boycott Trump"
- Mexican develops new therapies for mental disorders