The 22nd anniversary of El Dorado Seaside Suites by Karisma
22 years ago Lomas Travel Group adventured in the tourism sector.
The gorgeous Caribbean Sea sparkled under the light of the bright sun, as it embraced all guests and special characters that helped forge history. The day was amazing, and the setting simply perfect for the celebration of the 22nd anniversary of El Dorado Seaside Suites by Karisma: One of the most romantic resorts in the world!
El Dorado Seaside Suites by Karisma has witnessed thousands of love stories, and commemorated its 22nd year of existence with a special church service of thankfulness. Executives and operation staff of the resort were invited to attend this heartwarming event.
With this celebration, each one of the special people who played an important role in the development and history of the resort, remembered that this project that is now called El Dorado Seaside Suites by Karisma, and began 22 years ago as a humble business, under the direction of Mrs. Dolores Lopez Lira and her husband Mr. Jose Luis Martinez Alday.
22 years ago, history started writing itself! El Dorado Seaside Suites by Karisma represents the start of a long line of hotels, developing through time, a total of 7 highly renowned and exclusive resorts, which today support thousands of Mexican families. These are: El Dorado Royale Spa & Resort by Karisma; El Dorado Casitas Royale by Karisma; El Dorado Maroma, a Beachfront Resort by Karisma; Hidden Beach Resort, Au Naturel Club; Generations Riviera Maya and Generations Maroma.
El Dorado Seaside Suites by Karisma development has been extraordinary, and this year 2015 looks bright and promising for the hotel’s team. According to Mr. Jose Luis Martinez, owner of the resort, big projects are in store for the property, some of them will improve the welfare of the team and Mexican families too.
This year 2015 El Dorado Seaside Suites by Karisma will embark upon an important expansion plan. This highly distinctive and awarded resort will increase its number of suites, going from 380 to 580, the same number as El Dorado Royale by Karisma. This is a huge challenge, which will take the resort to another level.
Mrs. Dolores Lopez Lira stated to feel proud and overwhelmed to be part of such substantial project:Being able to witness and see the growth of the hotel through time, has been wonderful...” she mentioned in an interview. Let’s keep in mind that this is an on-growing company, that cares not only for the development of the industry but is socially and environmentally responsible, and provides support to thousands of families that live nearby.
Social commitment, team work, hard work and effort can sum up the history of these past 22 years and success, which according to Forbes, has made of El Dorado Seaside Suites by Karisma one of the most romantic resorts in the world!
- Trump backs down and signs executive order to 'keep families together'
- Despite uncertainty about the election, Mexico continues to attract investments
- On Saturday, repaving works start in Cancun’s hotel zone
- Mexican entrepreneurship project receives award in France
- Mexico's foreign minister and business leaders express outrage over ‘inhumane’ US immigration policy
- The Dow Jones industrial average turned negative as global trade war fears mount
- Canada legalizes recreational cannabis use
- EU to retaliate against US with counter-tariffs on Friday
- Mexican national team football shirt is best seller in the United States
- Scorpion catching is a dangerous trade that allows Durango’s locals to survive.
- Rafael Márquez , is only the third player in history to achieve the feat of playing in 5 world cups
- It’s not just in football that Mexico is superior to Germany