5 Diamond hotels in the Mexican Caribbean
The AAA grants diamond awards to some hotels in the Mexican Caribbean
The state of Quintana Roo is turning into an excellent destination and has gained extraordinary popularity in the past few years. In fact, it’s the only destination with the highest number of resorts that have the 5 diamond awards, followed by Cabo in Baja California.
There are a total of 30 luxurious resorts in Cancun and Riviera Maya with the 5 diamond award, the acquisition of this distinction requires a very high level of infrastructure from the hotel, as well as impeccable services and excellent attention to guests.
Mr. Tony Perrone, (AAA’s representative in Mexico) guarantees that hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya are very interested on receiving the 5 diamond award, which clearly states the great commitment and hard effort the destination’s doing to keep attracting more tourists and providing an excellent service.
Several hotels in Riviera Maya, have received such awards with the passing of time… Tourist complexes of excellent level and exclusivity like El Dorado Royale by Karisma, El Dorado Casitas Royale, El Dorado Seaside Suites, El Dorado Maroma, Azul Beach and Azul Sensatori are some of the lucky and prestigious resorts to receive diamonds… They’re highly distinguished for providing customized service, the most exquisite culinary experiences with their unique gourmet inclusive concept, and attention like no other place!
This year, three resorts from the Palace group managed to acquire the diamond recognition: Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resorts, with 4 diamonds; Beach Palace, a hotel whose infrastructure has positioned it at a local and international level also received 4 diamonds for their dedication in service; and last but not least the Le Blanc hotel in Cancun, who received 5 diamonds!
- Spain and Mexico’s Trade Relations Curdle over Manchego Dispute
- Cape Town Water crisis: 'Day Zero' Draws Near
- MORGAN STANLEY: Here are the 6 internet stocks to bet on in 2018
- Ford announces $11B investment, 40 electrified vehicles by 2022 at Detroit Motor Show
- Automobile Revenues will fall 40% due to Electric and Autonomous Vehicles
- Mexico debuts its best startups for 2018 at CES
- Inside the Secret Society Running the World of Cryptocurrency
- Opinion: Who Will Profit Off the Next Crash?
- This is how Jeff Bezos will support the 'dreamers'
- Oil Reaches $70 a Barrel for First Time in Three Years
- Peso predicted to make comeback in 2018: Bloomberg
- Chihuahua´s governor denounces Government reprisals for PRI corruption investigation