American Airlines connecting Mexico and USABy Dania Vargas Austryjak
New routes from US to Latin America.
American Airlines Regional Vice President Art Tiorno recently announced his company’s intentions to expand its global network, adding 6 new routes to Mexico, the Caribbean and Latin America. With the aim of strengthening the company’s position in these regional markets, the expanded service includes new flights to Belize City, Belize; Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands; Guadalajara, Mexico; Managua, Nicaragua; and Monterrey, Mexico.
The route from Los Angeles to Guadalajara will open on June 4 with daily frequency both ways. The Miami-Monterrey route will also kick off on June 4 and will operate six times a week, flying both ways.
Passengers traveling from any of these destinations –on any of the 6 new routes- will be connected to nearly 200 destinations worldwide through the extensive network of American Airlines.
Quoted in PR Newswire, Tiorno revealed the $2 billion improvement plan aimed at improving customers’ travel experience. Said improvements include lie-flat seats, international Wi-Fi, more in-flight entertainment options, and an upgraded assortment of complimentary healthy food, cocktails and more.
This year AA will also be adding over 100 new aircrafts to their inventory. This new cohort will be the youngest fleet of any U.S.-based network carrier. Some of the models include: Airbus A320 and A320neo family, A350-900, Boeing 737 MAX, 777-300ER and 787, making for a more modern and more fuel-efficient fleet.
- “Sudan” the world’s last male white rhino dies in Africa
- Facebook tracks a scary number of details about you
- Cambridge Analytica suspends CEO amid uproar over Facebook data leak
- “Yucatan’s good public safety is attracting foreign direct investment”
- By 2021, at least 40% of Latin America's GDP will be digitized: IDC
- China’s ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing is planning to hit Uber where it hurts
- Migrations will increase by 2050 due to climate change: Central Bank
- Warrant Sought to Inspect Cambridge Analytica
- Why Pompeo will be key to Trump’s policy towards North Korea and Iran
- United Kingdom expels 23 Russian diplomats in the wake of former spy poisoning
- Apple and Disney Place First and Second with Millennials in 2018 Brand Affinity Study
- Trump Inspects Border Wall Prototypes in California