American Airlines connecting Mexico and USABy Dania Vargas Austryjak
New routes from US to Latin America.
American Airlines Regional Vice President Art Tiorno recently announced his company’s intentions to expand its global network, adding 6 new routes to Mexico, the Caribbean and Latin America. With the aim of strengthening the company’s position in these regional markets, the expanded service includes new flights to Belize City, Belize; Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands; Guadalajara, Mexico; Managua, Nicaragua; and Monterrey, Mexico.
The route from Los Angeles to Guadalajara will open on June 4 with daily frequency both ways. The Miami-Monterrey route will also kick off on June 4 and will operate six times a week, flying both ways.
Passengers traveling from any of these destinations –on any of the 6 new routes- will be connected to nearly 200 destinations worldwide through the extensive network of American Airlines.
Quoted in PR Newswire, Tiorno revealed the $2 billion improvement plan aimed at improving customers’ travel experience. Said improvements include lie-flat seats, international Wi-Fi, more in-flight entertainment options, and an upgraded assortment of complimentary healthy food, cocktails and more.
This year AA will also be adding over 100 new aircrafts to their inventory. This new cohort will be the youngest fleet of any U.S.-based network carrier. Some of the models include: Airbus A320 and A320neo family, A350-900, Boeing 737 MAX, 777-300ER and 787, making for a more modern and more fuel-efficient fleet.
- Mexico debuts its best startups for 2018 at CES
- Inside the Secret Society Running the World of Cryptocurrency
- Opinion: Who Will Profit Off the Next Crash?
- This is how Jeff Bezos will support the 'dreamers'
- Oil Reaches $70 a Barrel for First Time in Three Years
- Peso predicted to make comeback in 2018: Bloomberg
- Chihuahua´s governor denounces Government reprisals for PRI corruption investigation
- US Weather Disasters Cost Record $306 Bn. Dollars in 2017
- CES 2018: "E-Sports will be the most watched and played sport in the next decade"
- iPhones Pose Suicide Risk to Teenagers, Apple Investors Warn
- By ‘eck, the 34-year-old founder of Spotify, could be worth billions this year!
- Oprah Winfrey – Will she or won’t she run for the US Presidency in 2020?