Your best holidays are waiting for you… In Acapulco!
Acapulco in holidays
Culture and sports events, great weather and endless days of fun are waiting for you in the best destination in Mexico’s pacific coast: Acapulco, the perfect place to spend your upcoming Christmas holidays.
The Ministry of Tourism of Mexico has announced several events for all tourist destinations in the state of Guerrero, offering national and international visitors the culture, flavors and traditions of Mexico.
Some of the main activities programmed are starting soon, such as Tourist Brigades across the state, which include workshops, handcraft fairs, music concerts, the Air Show and also the Gymnastics World Cup.
And that’s just the beginning, because from February 23rd through the 28th, Acapulco will host the Abierto Mexicano Telcel, a professional tennis tournament. The organizer committee stated that the 2015 edition will be the best in 22 years of the tournament’s history.
In the 2014 edition of the tournament, over 55,000 fans gathered at the Fairmont Acapulco Princess to enjoy tennis matches near the most incredible beaches of Mexico. This year, major tennis players will be at the event, such as Maria Sharapova ―No.4 in a worldwide rank according to the WTA―, and Juan Martin del Potro, the best Latin American tennis player in the ATP tour.
On March 2015, Acapulco will also host the Tianguis Turistico Mexico, which is the most important tourism fair in Mexico, held yearly.
If you need to get to the state of Guerrero and start enjoying its great selection of events, then rest assured because six national airlines can fly you in from Mexico City, Monterrey, Guadalajara, Queretaro, Tijuana and Toluca. You can also fly with United Airlines from Houston, one of the most important hubs in the U.S.
In 2013, the Acapulco International Airport General Juan N. Alvarez, transported 617,000 passengers, which represented a 12.8% increase, compared to 2012. But soon, thanks to the construction of the new terminal, Acapulco will be able to manage 2 million passengers.
Keep all of this in mind, and remember that your best holidays are waiting for you… In Acapulco!
- MORGAN STANLEY: Here are the 6 internet stocks to bet on in 2018
- Ford announces $11B investment, 40 electrified vehicles by 2022 at Detroit Motor Show
- Automobile Revenues will fall 40% due to Electric and Autonomous Vehicles
- Mexico debuts its best startups for 2018 at CES
- Inside the Secret Society Running the World of Cryptocurrency
- Opinion: Who Will Profit Off the Next Crash?
- This is how Jeff Bezos will support the 'dreamers'
- Oil Reaches $70 a Barrel for First Time in Three Years
- Peso predicted to make comeback in 2018: Bloomberg
- Chihuahua´s governor denounces Government reprisals for PRI corruption investigation
- US Weather Disasters Cost Record $306 Bn. Dollars in 2017
- CES 2018: "E-Sports will be the most watched and played sport in the next decade"