Acapulco new international imageBy Fernanda Duque Hernández
Tourism coming back to Guerrero.
The governor of Guerrero, Rogelio Ortega, stated during an exclusive interview with Mexico News Network that peace is returning to the Pacific state, the proof being the return of thousands of visitors to the historical port city.
The positive image left by this year’s Tianguis Turístico México, has shown the world that Acapulco is doing well and is ready to welcome national and international tourism. The infrastructure, services and hospitality of Acapulco have shown the world what Guerrero has to offer.
For the next vacation seasons, the State government is expecting high numbers of tourists, mainly from the surroundings cities and of course from the United States.
Rogelio Ortega said to Mexico News Network that this event left an economic benefit of MXN $120 million for the city and 3,000 rooms reserved for this event, which has brought Acapulco back into Mexico’s spotlight.
- Spain and Mexico’s Trade Relations Curdle over Manchego Dispute
- Cape Town Water crisis: 'Day Zero' Draws Near
- MORGAN STANLEY: Here are the 6 internet stocks to bet on in 2018
- Ford announces $11B investment, 40 electrified vehicles by 2022 at Detroit Motor Show
- Automobile Revenues will fall 40% due to Electric and Autonomous Vehicles
- Mexico debuts its best startups for 2018 at CES
- Inside the Secret Society Running the World of Cryptocurrency
- Opinion: Who Will Profit Off the Next Crash?
- This is how Jeff Bezos will support the 'dreamers'
- Oil Reaches $70 a Barrel for First Time in Three Years
- Peso predicted to make comeback in 2018: Bloomberg
- Chihuahua´s governor denounces Government reprisals for PRI corruption investigation