Aeromexico announces Expansion and New RoutesBy Fernanda Duque Hernández
The airline joins the program 'Let's all travel through Mexico'
Jorge Goytortúa, corporate sales director at Aeromexico, announced that this year Mexico's flagship airline will make significant operations in relation to international flights, increasing the country's connectivity with the United States and Europe.
The executive noted that part of the growth of its network in the American union will be due to the expansion of its trade agreement with the American Delta Airlines and the possible entry into force of the aviation agreement between Mexico and the northern neighbor.
He also said that by late May Aeroméxico will inaugurate its fourth flight connection with Europe, when they start the operation of its flight to Amsterdam, event that will be taking place during the official visit of President Enrique Peña Nieto to Holland.
Goytortúa also announced its collaboration with the new federal government program 'Let´s all travel through Mexico', with which the airline will offer affordable packages to boost domestic tourism."We bring discounts of up to 60 percent of the cost of a traditional program, we're talking round trip, hotel, all taxes included, for 3,000 pesos, that speaks of our commitment," said the corporate sales director of Aeroméxico.
Among the destinations to be promoted as part of this campaign will be Guadalajara and Cancun; also they expect more than 200,000 Mexicans to use of the facilities that the airline offers to the domestic market.
- Trump backs down and signs executive order to 'keep families together'
- Despite uncertainty about the election, Mexico continues to attract investments
- On Saturday, repaving works start in Cancun’s hotel zone
- Mexican entrepreneurship project receives award in France
- Mexico's foreign minister and business leaders express outrage over ‘inhumane’ US immigration policy
- The Dow Jones industrial average turned negative as global trade war fears mount
- Canada legalizes recreational cannabis use
- EU to retaliate against US with counter-tariffs on Friday
- Mexican national team football shirt is best seller in the United States
- Scorpion catching is a dangerous trade that allows Durango’s locals to survive.
- Rafael Márquez , is only the third player in history to achieve the feat of playing in 5 world cups
- It’s not just in football that Mexico is superior to Germany