Aeromexico announces Expansion and New RoutesBy Fernanda Duque Hernández
The airline joins the program 'Let's all travel through Mexico'
Jorge Goytortúa, corporate sales director at Aeromexico, announced that this year Mexico's flagship airline will make significant operations in relation to international flights, increasing the country's connectivity with the United States and Europe.
The executive noted that part of the growth of its network in the American union will be due to the expansion of its trade agreement with the American Delta Airlines and the possible entry into force of the aviation agreement between Mexico and the northern neighbor.
He also said that by late May Aeroméxico will inaugurate its fourth flight connection with Europe, when they start the operation of its flight to Amsterdam, event that will be taking place during the official visit of President Enrique Peña Nieto to Holland.
Goytortúa also announced its collaboration with the new federal government program 'Let´s all travel through Mexico', with which the airline will offer affordable packages to boost domestic tourism."We bring discounts of up to 60 percent of the cost of a traditional program, we're talking round trip, hotel, all taxes included, for 3,000 pesos, that speaks of our commitment," said the corporate sales director of Aeroméxico.
Among the destinations to be promoted as part of this campaign will be Guadalajara and Cancun; also they expect more than 200,000 Mexicans to use of the facilities that the airline offers to the domestic market.
- “Sudan” the world’s last male white rhino dies in Africa
- Facebook tracks a scary number of details about you
- Cambridge Analytica suspends CEO amid uproar over Facebook data leak
- “Yucatan’s good public safety is attracting foreign direct investment”
- By 2021, at least 40% of Latin America's GDP will be digitized: IDC
- China’s ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing is planning to hit Uber where it hurts
- Migrations will increase by 2050 due to climate change: Central Bank
- Warrant Sought to Inspect Cambridge Analytica
- Why Pompeo will be key to Trump’s policy towards North Korea and Iran
- United Kingdom expels 23 Russian diplomats in the wake of former spy poisoning
- Apple and Disney Place First and Second with Millennials in 2018 Brand Affinity Study
- Trump Inspects Border Wall Prototypes in California