Air France launches direct flights Paris-CancunBy Valeria Bigurra Peñavera
French airline "Air France" opened a new direct route between Cancun and Paris, which will offer four weekly flights.
With the arrival of winter, many European airlines have increased their flights to warmer destinations, and Air France decided to join in this time, by adding its direct flight to Cancun.
The flights will be available on Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Source: Flickr. Original Title: “Un Airbus A330 d'Air France” by Citizen59. Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic License. 2010.
A substantial growth from French tourists into Cancun is expected by New Year. In addition, according to the tourist barometer of the Association of Hotels in Cancun and Puerto Morelos (AHC), quoted in an article by Union Cancun, French tourism ranks fifth in the European markets, same as reported 9.7% growth in the first five months of the year, 343 more visitors than the same period last year.
This year a further growth of French tourism is expected, as a result from the diplomatic exchange between both nations last year, when Mexico and France exchanged delegates who promoted the culture, gastronomy and tourism in both countries.
The governor of Quintana Roo, Roberto Borge Angulo said that “The reason of choice in Cancun is very symbolic; confirming once again that Cancun and the Yucatan Peninsula are positioned as a highly attractive destinations for all actors in the tourism industry and foreign investors”.
- “Sudan” the world’s last male white rhino dies in Africa
- Facebook tracks a scary number of details about you
- Cambridge Analytica suspends CEO amid uproar over Facebook data leak
- “Yucatan’s good public safety is attracting foreign direct investment”
- By 2021, at least 40% of Latin America's GDP will be digitized: IDC
- China’s ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing is planning to hit Uber where it hurts
- Migrations will increase by 2050 due to climate change: Central Bank
- Warrant Sought to Inspect Cambridge Analytica
- Why Pompeo will be key to Trump’s policy towards North Korea and Iran
- United Kingdom expels 23 Russian diplomats in the wake of former spy poisoning
- Apple and Disney Place First and Second with Millennials in 2018 Brand Affinity Study
- Trump Inspects Border Wall Prototypes in California