The leaders of the “Pacific Alliance”, reunited
The presidents of thePacific Alliance,reunited
The First Bloomberg Latin American Forum welcomed the presidents of the Pacific Alliance. From Mexico, Enrique Peña Nieto; from Chile, Michelle Bachelet; from Colombia, Juan Manuel Santos and from Peru,Ollanta Humala, all reunited by a private company for the first time since the Pacific Alliance was created.
The forum’s goal was to gather on the podium Latam’s biggest trade block, therefore opening the mic and let them explain their opportunities, challenges and development. It’s a fact that they represent a 2.2 trillion dollar economic powerhouse with 214 million people, and their main objective is to attract and reach the Asia-Pacific market.
The leaders of the Pacific Alliance discussed the reasons why this union represents a strategic platform, and is very focused on generating a healthy economic growth between all parties involved, establishing that their main purpose is creating a development mechanism and achieve a more equitable distribution. It consisted of a 90 minutes long forum addresses the countries’ economies, health, welfare and government policies; crucial common elements in all of the 4 nations of the Pacific Alliance.
The forum was an important platform for the Alliance given that there were 100 clients and 169 governments’ delegates and officials, including ministers of tourism, of human rights, of foreign affairs, of finance, environment and commerce.
An extremely positive response was received by the media, delegations and clients; executives learned about the countries and the number one purposes of the Alliance, creating important connections in order to expand their business in Latin America.
- Spain and Mexico’s Trade Relations Curdle over Manchego Dispute
- Cape Town Water crisis: 'Day Zero' Draws Near
- MORGAN STANLEY: Here are the 6 internet stocks to bet on in 2018
- Ford announces $11B investment, 40 electrified vehicles by 2022 at Detroit Motor Show
- Automobile Revenues will fall 40% due to Electric and Autonomous Vehicles
- Mexico debuts its best startups for 2018 at CES
- Inside the Secret Society Running the World of Cryptocurrency
- Opinion: Who Will Profit Off the Next Crash?
- This is how Jeff Bezos will support the 'dreamers'
- Oil Reaches $70 a Barrel for First Time in Three Years
- Peso predicted to make comeback in 2018: Bloomberg
- Chihuahua´s governor denounces Government reprisals for PRI corruption investigation