The story behind the Mexican Association of Travel Agencies
Just like in the majority of industries, there are always non-government parties that gather certain professionals in the field and discuss interesting topics, aid and support each other and even have each other’s back. The Mexican Association of Travel Agencies does precisely this and more, since they also keep the integrity and conserve the best interests for agencies in the field at a worldwide level.
The Mexican Association of Travel Agencies (AMAV) is an institution in charge of keeping the best interests of each one of its members; moreover they provide their members the opportunity of attending important tourism fairs at a national and international level, so they can promote their services and products.
The AMAV has several sections in the entire nation- the majority of states have their own organization- and Quintana Roo is no exception. Ever since 1976 the Mexican Association of Travel Agencies in Quintana Roo was established, and was in fact the first citizen association of the state; however it wasn’t until eleven years later in 1987 that the office was officially consolidated with the support of the institution at a national level.
Part of their labor is supporting and defending tourist activities of the state, so travel agencies- which are a key factor in the development of the industry in selling vacations- could keep high numbers and grow. The association is also in charge of verifying that services and products offered by their members, comply according to the regulations and according to excellent quality, with high professionalism.
One of perks of the association is that they constantly provide training courses, so all members can get adequate information and update regularly their services and products. Keep in mind that the AMAV has the purpose of generating professionals and support others on the path of excellence.
Moreover, the organization establishes alliances and agreements with hotels and other associations that also collaborate to develop the tourism industry; for instance an agreement was created with the Atlante football team in order to promote entrances to different matches, elaborate package deals to benefit both parties and offer another option for visitors.
The AMAV continues working to provide higher benefits to every one of its members and improve services in the state, which will therefore bring a better tourist offer for all travelers, who year after year pick the gorgeous Mexican Caribbean to enjoy their vacations.
- “Sudan” the world’s last male white rhino dies in Africa
- Facebook tracks a scary number of details about you
- Cambridge Analytica suspends CEO amid uproar over Facebook data leak
- “Yucatan’s good public safety is attracting foreign direct investment”
- By 2021, at least 40% of Latin America's GDP will be digitized: IDC
- China’s ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing is planning to hit Uber where it hurts
- Migrations will increase by 2050 due to climate change: Central Bank
- Warrant Sought to Inspect Cambridge Analytica
- Why Pompeo will be key to Trump’s policy towards North Korea and Iran
- United Kingdom expels 23 Russian diplomats in the wake of former spy poisoning
- Apple and Disney Place First and Second with Millennials in 2018 Brand Affinity Study
- Trump Inspects Border Wall Prototypes in California