New aviation rules between Mexico and the USBy
An increase in flights and trading activities is expected.
In 2016, new aviation rules between Mexico and the United States will be introduced which, according to experts, will allow the opening of new air routes, flight frequencies and more, between the two countries, therefore open new and greater opportunities for the transportation of goods.
On November 21st 2014, the Mexican Ministry of Communications and Transports announced amendments to the Bilateral Agreement on Air Transport signed between the two countries, back in August 15th, 1960.
The changes "... will streamline commercial, tourist, cultural and cargo exchange, removing barriers that limited connectivity and prevented the dynamic flow between people and goods required by the relationship between the two countries ...”
It also announced that "... traffic will be more flexible, increasing connectivity and economic growth of nations ...”
Among the benefits of these new rules, airlines from both countries may open new air routes more easily and may offer more services on existing ones.
In addition, Mexican cargo lines may increase their penetration in international markets and Mexico can take advantage of its strategic position, to become a logistics platform for the movement of goods.
Mexican authorities explained that these changes do not involve open skies policies, in which any company of one country can travel between two or more cities of another one.
- Mexico debuts its best startups for 2018 at CES
- Inside the Secret Society Running the World of Cryptocurrency
- Opinion: Who Will Profit Off the Next Crash?
- This is how Jeff Bezos will support the 'dreamers'
- Oil Reaches $70 a Barrel for First Time in Three Years
- Peso predicted to make comeback in 2018: Bloomberg
- Chihuahua´s governor denounces Government reprisals for PRI corruption investigation
- US Weather Disasters Cost Record $306 Bn. Dollars in 2017
- CES 2018: "E-Sports will be the most watched and played sport in the next decade"
- iPhones Pose Suicide Risk to Teenagers, Apple Investors Warn
- By ‘eck, the 34-year-old founder of Spotify, could be worth billions this year!
- Oprah Winfrey – Will she or won’t she run for the US Presidency in 2020?