Bitcoin: The Future Payment Method Is Now In MexicoBy
Forget about the traditional procedures and get ready for Bitcoin.
In Mexico, less than 8% of the population shop online. This normally has to do with a problem derived from existing payment methods, which in some cases are unavailable for certain sectors or simply are not deemed reliable.
An immediate response to this issue is an innovative payment method, which in just a few years could stir up the way economy works worldwide.
This new system is called Bitcoin, a revolutionary payment method that will allow consumers to use credit, contained in an application’s virtual wallet to pay for products and services, instead of using paper money.
Bitso is the company who brought Bitcoin to Mexico through BitsoPagos, a platform that will let merchants accept this kind of payment with a 0% transaction commission!
But what’s the catch?
Of course at first, this may seem tricky! In fact, one would think it’s too risky, but the truth is that this system could be the beginning of something big.
A completely fraud-free and low-cost solution that will make it easy to buy and sell in a user-to-user transaction, without intermediaries... And yes! By intermediaries we mean financial institutions… Bitcoin uses instead, different computer servers.
Additional benefits would be that your account won’t be ever blocked, commissions would be significantly lower, and it can be used in any country; and there are no special requirements to access to Bitcoin… And these are just a few benefits to mention from a great deal more!
How do you use them?
There are several currency exchange servers -just like Bitso- where you can buy Bitcoins in order to add them to your virtual wallet.
Once you transfer Bitcoins, your transaction will be registered and approved in a matter of minutes, and your information will be anonymously kept in the web. The transaction information is updated to a wide amount of independent servers instead of one single financial institution. This way it would be impossible for a third party to hack thousands of computers at the same time.
Then, through the Bitcoin app you can add funds, transfer them and pay for services and products, just by scanning your code.
Various processes have become simpler and better due to the internet. This is one huge step forward, which could help the global economy become stronger, including more users and getting rid of most of the usual risks. Maybe this new digital currency is the answer.
For more information about this payment available in Mexico, visit bitso.com
- Mexico debuts its best startups for 2018 at CES
- Inside the Secret Society Running the World of Cryptocurrency
- Opinion: Who Will Profit Off the Next Crash?
- This is how Jeff Bezos will support the 'dreamers'
- Oil Reaches $70 a Barrel for First Time in Three Years
- Peso predicted to make comeback in 2018: Bloomberg
- Chihuahua´s governor denounces Government reprisals for PRI corruption investigation
- US Weather Disasters Cost Record $306 Bn. Dollars in 2017
- CES 2018: "E-Sports will be the most watched and played sport in the next decade"
- iPhones Pose Suicide Risk to Teenagers, Apple Investors Warn
- By ‘eck, the 34-year-old founder of Spotify, could be worth billions this year!
- Oprah Winfrey – Will she or won’t she run for the US Presidency in 2020?