A Bollywood Week in Cancun!
India in Cancunfrom June 6th to 13th.
An unseen experience will arrive to Cancun, to make this 2015 summer a bicultural season. From June 6th to 13th, the Moon Palace will host the first edition of the Bollywood Week in Cancun!
The most famous Bollywood stars will meet at the white and soft beaches of Cancun, and you will have the opportunity to be with them! This is a fabulous chance for those fans of these movies.
The main event will hold dinners, photograph sessions and musical presentations that make the guests feel like they are inside of a Bollywood production. Other activities will be scheduled too, which we will elaborate on further on…
Well, being in the Mexican Caribbean includes some activities as snorkeling, dolphin swimming and, of course, shopping in the most exclusive stores!
The famous Indian actress, singer and dancer, Esha Deol is on the special guest list! In fact, she and her husband were invited to promote this event. After some days in Cancun, they confirmed to have absolutely fallen in love with the city, the culture and people; also Esha revealed her wish to film a Bollywood movie in Mexico.
Let’s keep in mind that the Indian film market produces almost four times more movies than Hollywood’s, and earns the double on sales.
According to the promoters, there are more than 1 billion people in India, 10% of that number are travelers with a high economic level, which are the main market for these kinds of events. The Bollywood Week pretends to attract more than 5,000 people to Cancun for the summer time.
Bharat Goradia, Celebrity Consultant of V. International Inc., hopes that the Bollywood Week will open the doors to a new market for the destination.
- Mexico debuts its best startups for 2018 at CES
- Inside the Secret Society Running the World of Cryptocurrency
- Opinion: Who Will Profit Off the Next Crash?
- This is how Jeff Bezos will support the 'dreamers'
- Oil Reaches $70 a Barrel for First Time in Three Years
- Peso predicted to make comeback in 2018: Bloomberg
- Chihuahua´s governor denounces Government reprisals for PRI corruption investigation
- US Weather Disasters Cost Record $306 Bn. Dollars in 2017
- CES 2018: "E-Sports will be the most watched and played sport in the next decade"
- iPhones Pose Suicide Risk to Teenagers, Apple Investors Warn
- By ‘eck, the 34-year-old founder of Spotify, could be worth billions this year!
- Oprah Winfrey – Will she or won’t she run for the US Presidency in 2020?