Brazil and Mexico work together
Brazilian agencies request support from Mexico, to supply the on-growing demand of flights
The organization for the 2014 FIFA World Cup, one of the most waited-for events this year, is placing Brazilian airlines in a bit of a pickle, particularly for satisfying an on-growing demand of flights outside Brazil. This is the main reason why Brazil is turning to Mexican airlines to cover the routes from Brazil to the Caribbean.
Cancun’s Visitors and Conventions Bureau is coordinating negotiations between agencies and airlines from both countries, because despite of the international excitement for this sporting event- the most famous and waited-for in the world-, Brazilian authorities expect a great number of departures of local residents who will be escaping from the crowd and mayhem during the World Cup.
This situation turns into a problem because Brazilian enterprises will have to enforce the organization and logistics of the 2014 World Cup, and deal with transportation issues in order to take locals and visitors to the different venues for the entire event, which are separated by large distances within the nation.
In this situation, agencies have decided to allocate their fleet of aircraft to attend the internal demand, reason why they fear the weakening of the connectivity between Brazil and the Mexican Caribbean destinations may arise.
For this reason, Brazilian airlines and companies have sought out for the support of Cancun’s OVC, therefore to establish a contact with national airlines like Volaris or Interjet. The intention is to concrete a charter service during the months of June and July which will attend the demand for flights from Brazil to Mexico.
As mentioned before, many Brazilians will leave their country escaping from the mass, crowd and mayhem during the World Cup event. It is worth mentioning that Cancun and Riviera Maya are two of the most sought out destinations for Brazilian tourists, and with the internal economic growth for this South American nation there is a huge raise of visitors expected.
Even if the alliance is not concreted, there will still be 150 routes offered by Mexican airline Aeromexico to travel through different destinations; however regular flights to Mexico’s beach destinations will run normally.
- Trump backs down and signs executive order to 'keep families together'
- Despite uncertainty about the election, Mexico continues to attract investments
- On Saturday, repaving works start in Cancun’s hotel zone
- Mexican entrepreneurship project receives award in France
- Mexico's foreign minister and business leaders express outrage over ‘inhumane’ US immigration policy
- The Dow Jones industrial average turned negative as global trade war fears mount
- Canada legalizes recreational cannabis use
- EU to retaliate against US with counter-tariffs on Friday
- Mexican national team football shirt is best seller in the United States
- Scorpion catching is a dangerous trade that allows Durango’s locals to survive.
- Rafael Márquez , is only the third player in history to achieve the feat of playing in 5 world cups
- It’s not just in football that Mexico is superior to Germany