Cancun is celebrating…
The city of Cancun is celebrating 44 years of its foundation!
In just a few days, Cancun will turn 44 and the entire city and its residents can’t wait to celebrate big time this joyous occasion!
Several events are being held for this occasion, and will go from April 19th to the 27th! Let’s keep in mind that the entire Mexican Caribbean is celebrating, since Cancun will turn 44 years old! The best thing is that everyone’s invited to this great party.
Starting with colorful parades, cultural exhibits, photographic displays and tons of music, the Town Hall has dedicated great effort to organize an excellent selection of events for the next few days, which will reflect the city’s vibrant essence and its vitality!
44 years seems like little time, in comparison to the 300 or 400 years other cities like Merida or Guadalajara have, nonetheless Cancun’s extraordinary development has shown the rest of the nation of the city’s grand importance, speaking of economic growth and infrastructure.
Cancun’s main economic activity is the tourism industry, managing to position itself as the number one beach destination in Mexico, highly sought-after by millions of tourists yearly. The Cancun hotel zone has 26 kilometers of wonderful hotels, impressive beaches surrounded by the greatest atmosphere ever! And the natural view of the Caribbean Sea.
During the celebratory events, important personalities and key characters in Cancun will be awarded, for dedicating their lives and hard effort to construct the city in different sectors: from entrepreneurs and businessmen, social workers, and strong independent women who’ve worked in favor of the development of Cancun.
You’re still on time to join in all the festivities… If you once enjoyed Cancun and would like to encounter with the city again, or if you’d like to visit the destination then this is the perfect opportunity to do so, and amaze your senses at its vibrant and eclectic atmosphere!
- Trump backs down and signs executive order to 'keep families together'
- Despite uncertainty about the election, Mexico continues to attract investments
- On Saturday, repaving works start in Cancun’s hotel zone
- Mexican entrepreneurship project receives award in France
- Mexico's foreign minister and business leaders express outrage over ‘inhumane’ US immigration policy
- The Dow Jones industrial average turned negative as global trade war fears mount
- Canada legalizes recreational cannabis use
- EU to retaliate against US with counter-tariffs on Friday
- Mexican national team football shirt is best seller in the United States
- Scorpion catching is a dangerous trade that allows Durango’s locals to survive.
- Rafael Márquez , is only the third player in history to achieve the feat of playing in 5 world cups
- It’s not just in football that Mexico is superior to Germany