Cancun and the treasures the Caribbean
The German artist Edgar Müller, known for his 3D street art all around the world, including a piece in Tepic, Nayarit; recently made 3D illustrations during the International Tourism Exchange of Berlin (ITB), which took place from the 4th to 9th of March of the present year. These illustrations are inspired in the campaign “Mexico Live it to Believe it" carried out to promote the tourism industry of Mexico.
They were located at the precincts entrance where the event was held in, where Mexico participated as the Official Partner country, in which they conducted the opening ceremony as well as representative artistic and cultural events of our country.
- Mexico City, Thirsty and Sinking, Faces a Water Crisis
- Facebook's nightmare is about to get a lot worse
- Walmart opens its first 'Amazon style'store in Mexico
- Cancun 'spring breakers' welcomed with code of conduct
- “Sudan” the world’s last male white rhino dies in Africa
- Facebook tracks a scary number of details about you
- Cambridge Analytica suspends CEO amid uproar over Facebook data leak
- “Yucatan’s good public safety is attracting foreign direct investment”
- By 2021, at least 40% of Latin America's GDP will be digitized: IDC
- China’s ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing is planning to hit Uber where it hurts
- Migrations will increase by 2050 due to climate change: Central Bank
- Warrant Sought to Inspect Cambridge Analytica