Cancun and the treasures the Caribbean
The German artist Edgar Müller, known for his 3D street art all around the world, including a piece in Tepic, Nayarit; recently made 3D illustrations during the International Tourism Exchange of Berlin (ITB), which took place from the 4th to 9th of March of the present year. These illustrations are inspired in the campaign “Mexico Live it to Believe it" carried out to promote the tourism industry of Mexico.
They were located at the precincts entrance where the event was held in, where Mexico participated as the Official Partner country, in which they conducted the opening ceremony as well as representative artistic and cultural events of our country.
- Spain and Mexico’s Trade Relations Curdle over Manchego Dispute
- Cape Town Water crisis: 'Day Zero' Draws Near
- MORGAN STANLEY: Here are the 6 internet stocks to bet on in 2018
- Ford announces $11B investment, 40 electrified vehicles by 2022 at Detroit Motor Show
- Automobile Revenues will fall 40% due to Electric and Autonomous Vehicles
- Mexico debuts its best startups for 2018 at CES
- Inside the Secret Society Running the World of Cryptocurrency
- Opinion: Who Will Profit Off the Next Crash?
- This is how Jeff Bezos will support the 'dreamers'
- Oil Reaches $70 a Barrel for First Time in Three Years
- Peso predicted to make comeback in 2018: Bloomberg
- Chihuahua´s governor denounces Government reprisals for PRI corruption investigation