A Mexican Movie Production Cásese quien pueda
During the press conference held at the hotel Me in Cancun,part of the cast of this romantic comedy were present. During the questions and answers session, Mexican artist Martha Higareda confessed that she had been working on this script for five years and also revealed the causes that led her to write this story.
She told the story that while at a friend´s wedding she realized the great emotion that the idea of being the next to marry caused the majority of women, in spite of it being a distant idea for her.
This was howshe got the idea to writethe story ofAnaPaulaandDaniela, the firsta youngwoman aboutto be marriedtowhichnothing else matters more thangetting to thealtar andthe other averyindependent girlfocused on herprofessional development. Bothof theirlivestake a380 turnwhen-after a drunken night-, AnaPaulaendsuplost ina remotejungle,where away from everything she realizes she has left behind some of her dreams; while Daniela finally finds the love of her life.
Part of thisMexican productiontook place inthe capital city,while the restwas filmed inMaya communitiesof QuintanaRoosuch as:TresReyes,Pac-ChenandLaRuta de losCenotes.
Thisis not the firstmovie thatuses thenatural sceneryof the Mexican Caribbean,the statehadpreviouslysupported productions such as Disney´s Alamar, filmed in Banco Chinchorro, Bacalar; El Jardin de la Tia Isabel and even Alfonso Arau´s film about the Mexican hero Zapata.
ForMarcoPoloConstandsecarrying out this projectinhis homestate meant a lot,because itgave him the opportunityto show the worldthe traditionsand beauty of thestate ofQuintanaRoo, heexpects thatwith thisfilmmore peoplewill be encouraged tovisit the destination.
- MORGAN STANLEY: Here are the 6 internet stocks to bet on in 2018
- Ford announces $11B investment, 40 electrified vehicles by 2022 at Detroit Motor Show
- Automobile Revenues will fall 40% due to Electric and Autonomous Vehicles
- Mexico debuts its best startups for 2018 at CES
- Inside the Secret Society Running the World of Cryptocurrency
- Opinion: Who Will Profit Off the Next Crash?
- This is how Jeff Bezos will support the 'dreamers'
- Oil Reaches $70 a Barrel for First Time in Three Years
- Peso predicted to make comeback in 2018: Bloomberg
- Chihuahua´s governor denounces Government reprisals for PRI corruption investigation
- US Weather Disasters Cost Record $306 Bn. Dollars in 2017
- CES 2018: "E-Sports will be the most watched and played sport in the next decade"