Celebrities take on social media to show support for ParisBy Dania Vargas Austryjak
Images, messages, hashtags, peace and love
The whole world is in shock for the dreadful events that left Paris in pain, and as we know that bad news travel fast, with the social media at the tip of our fingers, everyone has been posting up their support for those who have been affected one way or another from this terrible situation.
As expected, celebrities have covered Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and other social media platforms with their messages for support to the people in Paris, to all of them who have been sadly affected, as well as stating their love for this iconic city of France, "The City of Light".
Some of the celebrities who have shared their supporting messages are:
-Justin Bieber: “My love prayers and thoughts are with the families of this horrible tragedy. #prayforparis” posted on his official Instagram account, as caption of the Peace & Love sign for Paris.
-Khloe Kardashian: “‘Once again, we've seen an outrageous attempt to terrorize innocent civilians,’ Obama said. ‘This is an attack not just on Paris, it's attack not just on the people of France, but this is an attack on all of humanity and the universal values that we share.’
- Spain and Mexico’s Trade Relations Curdle over Manchego Dispute
- Cape Town Water crisis: 'Day Zero' Draws Near
- MORGAN STANLEY: Here are the 6 internet stocks to bet on in 2018
- Ford announces $11B investment, 40 electrified vehicles by 2022 at Detroit Motor Show
- Automobile Revenues will fall 40% due to Electric and Autonomous Vehicles
- Mexico debuts its best startups for 2018 at CES
- Inside the Secret Society Running the World of Cryptocurrency
- Opinion: Who Will Profit Off the Next Crash?
- This is how Jeff Bezos will support the 'dreamers'
- Oil Reaches $70 a Barrel for First Time in Three Years
- Peso predicted to make comeback in 2018: Bloomberg
- Chihuahua´s governor denounces Government reprisals for PRI corruption investigation