Celebrities take on social media to show support for ParisBy Dania Vargas Austryjak
Images, messages, hashtags, peace and love
The whole world is in shock for the dreadful events that left Paris in pain, and as we know that bad news travel fast, with the social media at the tip of our fingers, everyone has been posting up their support for those who have been affected one way or another from this terrible situation.
As expected, celebrities have covered Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and other social media platforms with their messages for support to the people in Paris, to all of them who have been sadly affected, as well as stating their love for this iconic city of France, "The City of Light".
Some of the celebrities who have shared their supporting messages are:
-Justin Bieber: “My love prayers and thoughts are with the families of this horrible tragedy. #prayforparis” posted on his official Instagram account, as caption of the Peace & Love sign for Paris.
-Khloe Kardashian: “‘Once again, we've seen an outrageous attempt to terrorize innocent civilians,’ Obama said. ‘This is an attack not just on Paris, it's attack not just on the people of France, but this is an attack on all of humanity and the universal values that we share.’
- Mexico City, Thirsty and Sinking, Faces a Water Crisis
- Facebook's nightmare is about to get a lot worse
- Walmart opens its first 'Amazon style'store in Mexico
- Cancun 'spring breakers' welcomed with code of conduct
- “Sudan” the world’s last male white rhino dies in Africa
- Facebook tracks a scary number of details about you
- Cambridge Analytica suspends CEO amid uproar over Facebook data leak
- “Yucatan’s good public safety is attracting foreign direct investment”
- By 2021, at least 40% of Latin America's GDP will be digitized: IDC
- China’s ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing is planning to hit Uber where it hurts
- Migrations will increase by 2050 due to climate change: Central Bank
- Warrant Sought to Inspect Cambridge Analytica