Mexican Certification Program Extends to Germany
Consulates in Berlin and Frankfurt will make the process from August
The certification program conducted by the National Electoral Institute (INE) to provide official identification to all those Mexicans living abroad begins to spread beyond the United States, as the consulates of Mexico in Germany will also be able to do this procedure.
It is estimated that about 14,000 Mexicans living in Germany will be the beneficiaries of this program, which will start from next August, even hundreds of Mexicans have already contacted the consulate to inquire about the credentialing.
So far it is known that the Consulate of Mexico in Berlin has already started preparations to offer the service, which could also be carried out in the Mexican headquarters in Frankfurt.
The application process is the same as it is done in the Mexican embassies in the United States, and those who want to acquire this document must submit their original birth certificate. Any identity document (such as a passport) and proof of address in Germany.
Also, it has been reported that it’s planed to send a technical team to document the biometric data of Mexicans who process their voter card, the monitoring of the status will be done through an Internet portal.
It should be noted that although the document is processed at the consulate, approval is subject to the decision of the INE in Mexico.
- MORGAN STANLEY: Here are the 6 internet stocks to bet on in 2018
- Ford announces $11B investment, 40 electrified vehicles by 2022 at Detroit Motor Show
- Automobile Revenues will fall 40% due to Electric and Autonomous Vehicles
- Mexico debuts its best startups for 2018 at CES
- Inside the Secret Society Running the World of Cryptocurrency
- Opinion: Who Will Profit Off the Next Crash?
- This is how Jeff Bezos will support the 'dreamers'
- Oil Reaches $70 a Barrel for First Time in Three Years
- Peso predicted to make comeback in 2018: Bloomberg
- Chihuahua´s governor denounces Government reprisals for PRI corruption investigation
- US Weather Disasters Cost Record $306 Bn. Dollars in 2017
- CES 2018: "E-Sports will be the most watched and played sport in the next decade"