Mexican Certification Program Extends to Germany
Consulates in Berlin and Frankfurt will make the process from August
The certification program conducted by the National Electoral Institute (INE) to provide official identification to all those Mexicans living abroad begins to spread beyond the United States, as the consulates of Mexico in Germany will also be able to do this procedure.
It is estimated that about 14,000 Mexicans living in Germany will be the beneficiaries of this program, which will start from next August, even hundreds of Mexicans have already contacted the consulate to inquire about the credentialing.
So far it is known that the Consulate of Mexico in Berlin has already started preparations to offer the service, which could also be carried out in the Mexican headquarters in Frankfurt.
The application process is the same as it is done in the Mexican embassies in the United States, and those who want to acquire this document must submit their original birth certificate. Any identity document (such as a passport) and proof of address in Germany.
Also, it has been reported that it’s planed to send a technical team to document the biometric data of Mexicans who process their voter card, the monitoring of the status will be done through an Internet portal.
It should be noted that although the document is processed at the consulate, approval is subject to the decision of the INE in Mexico.
- Trump backs down and signs executive order to 'keep families together'
- Despite uncertainty about the election, Mexico continues to attract investments
- On Saturday, repaving works start in Cancun’s hotel zone
- Mexican entrepreneurship project receives award in France
- Mexico's foreign minister and business leaders express outrage over ‘inhumane’ US immigration policy
- The Dow Jones industrial average turned negative as global trade war fears mount
- Canada legalizes recreational cannabis use
- EU to retaliate against US with counter-tariffs on Friday
- Mexican national team football shirt is best seller in the United States
- Scorpion catching is a dangerous trade that allows Durango’s locals to survive.
- Rafael Márquez , is only the third player in history to achieve the feat of playing in 5 world cups
- It’s not just in football that Mexico is superior to Germany