Cinépolis USA Introduces Cinépolis JuniorBy Elliot Bullman
The First Movie Theater Auditoriums Dedicated to Children featuring play areas, colorful play structures and child friendly seating.
Cinépolis USA, the leading, world-class cinema exhibitor has announced the debut of the nation’s first dedicated children’s movie theater auditoriums, Cinépolis Junior.
The playful theatres will offer families a new and entertaining way to connect through one-of-a-kind spaces designed with children in mind.
The first two Cinépolis Junior auditoriums will open this week on March 16, 2017 at Cinépolis Pico Rivera and Cinépolis Vista in Southern California.
Cinépolis Junior Auditoriums
Each standout auditorium will offer a dedicated play area filed with bright and colorful play structures, comfortable seating alternatives such as colorful bean bag-like seating and lounge chairs.
The award-winning concept, first introduced internationally by the U.S. exhibitor’s parent company, is currently available in México, Costa Rica, Guatemala and Spain, and has received international praise for its standout amenities and child-friendly offerings.
Cinépolis was founded in Mexico in the city of Morelia, Michoacán in 1971. Today it has positioned itself as the world’s 4th largest movie theater circuit, operating 594 cinema complexes, 4,917 screens and over 876,400 seats throughout 13 countries worldwide.
In my view, with families accounting for a sizeable portion of moviegoers, Cinépolis USA’s newest auditorium type is poised to be the successful beginning of a new movie outing era for consumers.
- Theatrical producer hires Mexican deportees
- Mexico and Denmark sign Joint Commerce Declaration
- Mexican tech unicorns inspire the creation of startups
- Mexico and Japan use technology to measure seismic breach of Guerrero
- Mexico, US and Canada set to submit joint bid to host 2026 World Cup
- Mexican Auto Industry Sets Export Records in March
- Chinese automaker eyes plants in two Mexican states
- E-commerce doubles in Mexico in one year: IAB
- France Sees Opportunity for Business Expansion in Mexico
- Mexico says new EU trade deal is 'paramount'
- Banxico increases interest rate to 6.50%
- Mexico achieves February trade surplus