Cinépolis USA Introduces Cinépolis JuniorBy Elliot Bullman
The First Movie Theater Auditoriums Dedicated to Children featuring play areas, colorful play structures and child friendly seating.
Cinépolis USA, the leading, world-class cinema exhibitor has announced the debut of the nation’s first dedicated children’s movie theater auditoriums, Cinépolis Junior.
The playful theatres will offer families a new and entertaining way to connect through one-of-a-kind spaces designed with children in mind.
The first two Cinépolis Junior auditoriums will open this week on March 16, 2017 at Cinépolis Pico Rivera and Cinépolis Vista in Southern California.
Cinépolis Junior Auditoriums
Each standout auditorium will offer a dedicated play area filed with bright and colorful play structures, comfortable seating alternatives such as colorful bean bag-like seating and lounge chairs.
The award-winning concept, first introduced internationally by the U.S. exhibitor’s parent company, is currently available in México, Costa Rica, Guatemala and Spain, and has received international praise for its standout amenities and child-friendly offerings.
Cinépolis was founded in Mexico in the city of Morelia, Michoacán in 1971. Today it has positioned itself as the world’s 4th largest movie theater circuit, operating 594 cinema complexes, 4,917 screens and over 876,400 seats throughout 13 countries worldwide.
In my view, with families accounting for a sizeable portion of moviegoers, Cinépolis USA’s newest auditorium type is poised to be the successful beginning of a new movie outing era for consumers.
- Mexicans in the US to receive advice on transferring finances
- Mexico turns to Japan to buy meat and Argentina for maize
- BREXIT To Become Official Next Week
- U.S.-Mexico border wall could boost cement industry
- Canada - Mexico can integrate a better supply chain: minister
- Maya chewing gum finds global market
- Monterrey is crowned as the best city to live in Mexico
- Mexico could ignite Latin America’s green bond market
- Mexico's economy minister says NAFTA talks must lead to "certain victories"
- Cinépolis USA Introduces Cinépolis Junior
- Mexican donuts on their way to Latin America
- Samsung will remain in Mexico