Cirque du Soleil in Riviera Nayarit!
Cirque du Soleil in Nayarit
Cirque du Soleil is a worldwide icon in the performing arts, gathering creative minds and artistic talent, crafting interpreters of dreams and solidifying what goes beyond the imagination… Cirque du Soleil has developed in collaboration with Grupo Vidanta –a leading developer of world-class resorts and tourism infrastructure in Mexico– a whole new concept of entertainment in Mexico, like never seen before.
This dynamic duo is planning to construct and operate a first-of-its-kind immersive theme park experience in Nuevo Vallarta, Nayarit, Mexico. The details aren’t final yet, but the park might include elements of a water park and Nature Park, as well as an outdoor evening show for 3,000 to 5,000 spectators.
The park will be based on a storyline featuring sections named the Village of the Sun and the Village of the Moon. Some of the renders show an idea of what the park will look like: A colorful and whimsical world, distinctive characteristics of Cirque du Soleil.
The entertainment park is an initiative to encourage tourism and create thousands of new jobs in the state of Nayarit, Mexico, in this thriving touristic destination: Riviera Nayarit; and its construction is planned to be finishes by 2018.
The news came after the launch of Cirque du Soleil’s Joyà, in the heart of the mangroves of Riviera Maya on November 21st of 2014, a unique experience and firstpermanent presentation of the company held outside the United States… An intimate culinary and theatrical experience.
Grupo Vidanta has granted Cirque du Soleil the opportunity to turn dreams into reality, with both the production of Joyà and the development of the theme park, creating “…new categories of entertainment for Mexico and the world…” according to Daniel Chavez Moran, founder of Grupo Vidanta.
- Spain and Mexico’s Trade Relations Curdle over Manchego Dispute
- Cape Town Water crisis: 'Day Zero' Draws Near
- MORGAN STANLEY: Here are the 6 internet stocks to bet on in 2018
- Ford announces $11B investment, 40 electrified vehicles by 2022 at Detroit Motor Show
- Automobile Revenues will fall 40% due to Electric and Autonomous Vehicles
- Mexico debuts its best startups for 2018 at CES
- Inside the Secret Society Running the World of Cryptocurrency
- Opinion: Who Will Profit Off the Next Crash?
- This is how Jeff Bezos will support the 'dreamers'
- Oil Reaches $70 a Barrel for First Time in Three Years
- Peso predicted to make comeback in 2018: Bloomberg
- Chihuahua´s governor denounces Government reprisals for PRI corruption investigation