Cirque du Soleil in Riviera Nayarit!
Cirque du Soleil in Nayarit
Cirque du Soleil is a worldwide icon in the performing arts, gathering creative minds and artistic talent, crafting interpreters of dreams and solidifying what goes beyond the imagination… Cirque du Soleil has developed in collaboration with Grupo Vidanta –a leading developer of world-class resorts and tourism infrastructure in Mexico– a whole new concept of entertainment in Mexico, like never seen before.
This dynamic duo is planning to construct and operate a first-of-its-kind immersive theme park experience in Nuevo Vallarta, Nayarit, Mexico. The details aren’t final yet, but the park might include elements of a water park and Nature Park, as well as an outdoor evening show for 3,000 to 5,000 spectators.
The park will be based on a storyline featuring sections named the Village of the Sun and the Village of the Moon. Some of the renders show an idea of what the park will look like: A colorful and whimsical world, distinctive characteristics of Cirque du Soleil.
The entertainment park is an initiative to encourage tourism and create thousands of new jobs in the state of Nayarit, Mexico, in this thriving touristic destination: Riviera Nayarit; and its construction is planned to be finishes by 2018.
The news came after the launch of Cirque du Soleil’s Joyà, in the heart of the mangroves of Riviera Maya on November 21st of 2014, a unique experience and firstpermanent presentation of the company held outside the United States… An intimate culinary and theatrical experience.
Grupo Vidanta has granted Cirque du Soleil the opportunity to turn dreams into reality, with both the production of Joyà and the development of the theme park, creating “…new categories of entertainment for Mexico and the world…” according to Daniel Chavez Moran, founder of Grupo Vidanta.
- Mexico City, Thirsty and Sinking, Faces a Water Crisis
- Facebook's nightmare is about to get a lot worse
- Walmart opens its first 'Amazon style'store in Mexico
- Cancun 'spring breakers' welcomed with code of conduct
- “Sudan” the world’s last male white rhino dies in Africa
- Facebook tracks a scary number of details about you
- Cambridge Analytica suspends CEO amid uproar over Facebook data leak
- “Yucatan’s good public safety is attracting foreign direct investment”
- By 2021, at least 40% of Latin America's GDP will be digitized: IDC
- China’s ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing is planning to hit Uber where it hurts
- Migrations will increase by 2050 due to climate change: Central Bank
- Warrant Sought to Inspect Cambridge Analytica