Conan O'Brien will record episode in Mexico CityBy Valeria Bigurra Peñavera
Given the news that has been given about the relationship between Mexico and the United States, the TV host has shown his disagreement
Since Donald J. Trump assumed the presidency of the United States, his relationship with Mexico has been complicated, yet many people have shown their support for our country and have shown disagreement with many of the new president's ideologies.
After announcing that Trump signed the executive order for the construction of the wall on the US-Mexico border, many citizens of North America demonstrated their disagreement with this measure, including comedian Conan O'Brien.
O'Brien is one of the most recognized personalities of television in the United States, and currently leads the show "Conan" on TBS, and a few days ago he announced that he will make an episode of his program in Mexico City.
The host is characterized for his black humor, and from the beginning he has shown disagreement with regard to Trump, even in his social networks you can see various videos in which he mocks, in his own way, the current president of the United States.
Through Twitter, Conan O'Brien published a video in which he says that after the bad news that were released about the relationship between Mexico and the United States, he thought about doing something positive and that's what he came up with:
"I will go to Mexico City, rent a TV studio and film an episode with staff, equipment, guests and Mexican audience, we will call it 'Conan without borders: Made in Mexico'".
Conan's decision was applauded by the audience, as many say it is important to keep the relationship between Mexico and the United States strong, for the sake of both countries.
The episode will air on Wednesday March 1 at 10 p.m., and the host said he is very excited for it, and for visiting Mexico City.
- Spain and Mexico’s Trade Relations Curdle over Manchego Dispute
- Cape Town Water crisis: 'Day Zero' Draws Near
- MORGAN STANLEY: Here are the 6 internet stocks to bet on in 2018
- Ford announces $11B investment, 40 electrified vehicles by 2022 at Detroit Motor Show
- Automobile Revenues will fall 40% due to Electric and Autonomous Vehicles
- Mexico debuts its best startups for 2018 at CES
- Inside the Secret Society Running the World of Cryptocurrency
- Opinion: Who Will Profit Off the Next Crash?
- This is how Jeff Bezos will support the 'dreamers'
- Oil Reaches $70 a Barrel for First Time in Three Years
- Peso predicted to make comeback in 2018: Bloomberg
- Chihuahua´s governor denounces Government reprisals for PRI corruption investigation