The Cowboys Dallas Cheerleaders in Cancun!
Cowgirls, bikinis and Cancun…
The temperatures arose with skimpy and small bikinis, long and tanned legs and boots… This can only mean one thing: the Cowboys Dallas Cheerleaders are once again in Cancun!
These gorgeous cheerleaders are the NFL’s most famous and highest acclaimed group of girls and probably in the entire world, which is why every time they set foot on a particular city, they cause madness in their fans!
Once a year, these gorgeous cheerleaders come all the way from Texas to the coasts of the Mexican Caribbean, to blend the natural beauty of the beach with their incredible bodies! This means that during the next few days, the Cowboys Dallas Cheerleaders will take the beaches of Isla Mujeres, Puerto Morelos and Cancun, and use it as the setting for their next 2015 Calendar.
Cancun is one of the cities that always has the pleasure of receiving these gorgeous gals, who carry out their traditional Swimsuit Fashion Show. This is a great catwalk where every beautiful cowgirl shows off her body in the most amazing bikini pieces, to cheer the Dallas Cowboys!
After tanning in the beaches of Cancun, the 30 young cheerleaders will put on their blue and white uniform, get their pompoms ready and perform live onstage to the beat of AC/DC’s Thunderstruck, their incredible dance routines and choreographies!
After their presentation, they get ready to show off their bodies and start walking up and down the runway with their skimpy and very revealing bikinis, which make them look even more beautiful! No one misses a single beat or step of them, since they go from wearing boots to heals, sandals and even sneakers!
But it all goes up when these gorgeous girl smile, wink and say hit to the camera and Cancun, since their charm starts captivating Cancun!
- “Sudan” the world’s last male white rhino dies in Africa
- Facebook tracks a scary number of details about you
- Cambridge Analytica suspends CEO amid uproar over Facebook data leak
- “Yucatan’s good public safety is attracting foreign direct investment”
- By 2021, at least 40% of Latin America's GDP will be digitized: IDC
- China’s ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing is planning to hit Uber where it hurts
- Migrations will increase by 2050 due to climate change: Central Bank
- Warrant Sought to Inspect Cambridge Analytica
- Why Pompeo will be key to Trump’s policy towards North Korea and Iran
- United Kingdom expels 23 Russian diplomats in the wake of former spy poisoning
- Apple and Disney Place First and Second with Millennials in 2018 Brand Affinity Study
- Trump Inspects Border Wall Prototypes in California