Discover Maya Ka’an: An eco-tourist adventure
An eco-tourist project in the heart of the Maya zone in Quintana Roo
Magical, mysterious and extraordinary… These words describe the natural attractions found in the new eco-tourist destination, located in the state of Quintana Roo.
Maya Ka’ an (Maya snake) is a destinations that brings the most beautiful, relaxing and exclusive natural sceneries of the southern part of the state, a contrasting image to the vibrant energy of cities like Cancun and Playa del Carmen.
Resorts, bars and nightclubs are left way behind… In fact the world disappears as soon as you reach the first communities that make up this new concept.
Maya Ka’ an is not a city per se, it is a group of settings, towns and natural reserves covering the communities of Muyil, Punta Allen, Punta Herrero, Noh-Bec, Felipe Carrillo Puerto, Chunhubhub, Kantemo, Señor and Tihosuco. All found in the state of Quintana Roo.
Escape the stress of daily life through the “doors of heaven”, Sian Ka’an, a protected natural area in the state, who will open the opportunity for visitors to see and directly encounter some of these untouched and virgin places.
Due to the preservation program, these marvels can only be seen by some lucky ones, because the Maya Ka’an concept is catalogued as a low impact eco-tourist project.
Experience sport fishing like never before, learn and share knowledge with residents of the “Bahia del Espiritu Santo”. Travel back in time, gaze upon the majesty of ancient Maya buildings, witness past times and the passing of time itself, which is present more than ever today.
This zone is proud representative of the Maya culture, revealing the reality of life in a community, its food, its products and traditions… Visitors also have the opportunity to hear the authentic Maya legends directly from their descendants.
Visit the south of Quintana Roo, live a true adventure traveling the Maya jungle and help preserve their traditions and sustainability of the communities.
- Spain and Mexico’s Trade Relations Curdle over Manchego Dispute
- Cape Town Water crisis: 'Day Zero' Draws Near
- MORGAN STANLEY: Here are the 6 internet stocks to bet on in 2018
- Ford announces $11B investment, 40 electrified vehicles by 2022 at Detroit Motor Show
- Automobile Revenues will fall 40% due to Electric and Autonomous Vehicles
- Mexico debuts its best startups for 2018 at CES
- Inside the Secret Society Running the World of Cryptocurrency
- Opinion: Who Will Profit Off the Next Crash?
- This is how Jeff Bezos will support the 'dreamers'
- Oil Reaches $70 a Barrel for First Time in Three Years
- Peso predicted to make comeback in 2018: Bloomberg
- Chihuahua´s governor denounces Government reprisals for PRI corruption investigation