Discover Maya Ka’an: An eco-tourist adventure
An eco-tourist project in the heart of the Maya zone in Quintana Roo
Magical, mysterious and extraordinary… These words describe the natural attractions found in the new eco-tourist destination, located in the state of Quintana Roo.
Maya Ka’ an (Maya snake) is a destinations that brings the most beautiful, relaxing and exclusive natural sceneries of the southern part of the state, a contrasting image to the vibrant energy of cities like Cancun and Playa del Carmen.
Resorts, bars and nightclubs are left way behind… In fact the world disappears as soon as you reach the first communities that make up this new concept.
Maya Ka’ an is not a city per se, it is a group of settings, towns and natural reserves covering the communities of Muyil, Punta Allen, Punta Herrero, Noh-Bec, Felipe Carrillo Puerto, Chunhubhub, Kantemo, Señor and Tihosuco. All found in the state of Quintana Roo.
Escape the stress of daily life through the “doors of heaven”, Sian Ka’an, a protected natural area in the state, who will open the opportunity for visitors to see and directly encounter some of these untouched and virgin places.
Due to the preservation program, these marvels can only be seen by some lucky ones, because the Maya Ka’an concept is catalogued as a low impact eco-tourist project.
Experience sport fishing like never before, learn and share knowledge with residents of the “Bahia del Espiritu Santo”. Travel back in time, gaze upon the majesty of ancient Maya buildings, witness past times and the passing of time itself, which is present more than ever today.
This zone is proud representative of the Maya culture, revealing the reality of life in a community, its food, its products and traditions… Visitors also have the opportunity to hear the authentic Maya legends directly from their descendants.
Visit the south of Quintana Roo, live a true adventure traveling the Maya jungle and help preserve their traditions and sustainability of the communities.
- Trump backs down and signs executive order to 'keep families together'
- Despite uncertainty about the election, Mexico continues to attract investments
- On Saturday, repaving works start in Cancun’s hotel zone
- Mexican entrepreneurship project receives award in France
- Mexico's foreign minister and business leaders express outrage over ‘inhumane’ US immigration policy
- The Dow Jones industrial average turned negative as global trade war fears mount
- Canada legalizes recreational cannabis use
- EU to retaliate against US with counter-tariffs on Friday
- Mexican national team football shirt is best seller in the United States
- Scorpion catching is a dangerous trade that allows Durango’s locals to survive.
- Rafael Márquez , is only the third player in history to achieve the feat of playing in 5 world cups
- It’s not just in football that Mexico is superior to Germany