15th anniversary of El Dorado Royale, a Spa & Resort by Karisma!By Fernanda Duque Hernández
Innovation and excellence.
Considered to be one of the most romantic hotels, not only in the Riviera Maya, but in all Mexico, El Dorado Royale, A Spa Resort by Karisma, celebrated 15 years of excellence with a very special ceremony that was attended by guests and its stellar team of collaborators on Friday May 29.
Throughout its existence, the Gourmet-Inclusive concept and luxurious design of 476 suites have contributed to make El Dorado Royale a spectacular adults-only resort awarded with Four Diamonds from the American Automobile Association (AAA).
For this prestigious team's resort, attention and service is everything. They are known for giving their best effort to make their guests' stay the best of their lives. This effort is internationally recognized as currently, El Dorado Royale, a Spa Resort by Karisma has been categorized as one of the 100 best hotels in the world.
Jeroen Hanlo, VP of Food and Beverage at Karisma Hotels and Resorts; Sasa Milojevic, VP of Operations Karisma Resorts Mexico; Edilbrando Perez, VP of Operations at Karisma Hotels and Resorts; Don José Luis Martinez Alday, Owner of El Dorado Royale, A Spa Resort by Karisma and President of Grupo Lomas; Beat Mueller, General Director of El Dorado Royale, A Spa Resort by Karisma; María Dolores López Lira, Owner of El Dorado Royale, A Spa Resort by Karisma and Director of Lomas Travel
In 2005, after hurricane Wilma, this Mexican resort - as many others in the Riviera Maya – went through difficult times. It succeeded in spite of it all, thanks to the teamwork of its staff. It is an effort being acknowledged with its soon to come daycare service for employees, economic support for single mothers and the construction of a new area for the instruction for employees.
El Dorado Royale, A Spa Resort by Karisma, has also been recognized on several occasions for its innovative ideas. So far is the only resort on the Riviera Maya that has a fully equipped television studio, where Mexico News Network transmits five days a week.
Fifteen years of innovation and excellence have marked the history of El Dorado Royale, A Spa Resort by Karisma. Its personalized service, romantic scenery (which has hosted hundreds of love stories) and its gourmet inclusive concept have of made of this resort the best of the best of the Riviera Maya. Congratulations!
- Spain and Mexico’s Trade Relations Curdle over Manchego Dispute
- Cape Town Water crisis: 'Day Zero' Draws Near
- MORGAN STANLEY: Here are the 6 internet stocks to bet on in 2018
- Ford announces $11B investment, 40 electrified vehicles by 2022 at Detroit Motor Show
- Automobile Revenues will fall 40% due to Electric and Autonomous Vehicles
- Mexico debuts its best startups for 2018 at CES
- Inside the Secret Society Running the World of Cryptocurrency
- Opinion: Who Will Profit Off the Next Crash?
- This is how Jeff Bezos will support the 'dreamers'
- Oil Reaches $70 a Barrel for First Time in Three Years
- Peso predicted to make comeback in 2018: Bloomberg
- Chihuahua´s governor denounces Government reprisals for PRI corruption investigation