15th anniversary of El Dorado Royale, a Spa & Resort by Karisma!By Fernanda Duque Hernández
Innovation and excellence.
Considered to be one of the most romantic hotels, not only in the Riviera Maya, but in all Mexico, El Dorado Royale, A Spa Resort by Karisma, celebrated 15 years of excellence with a very special ceremony that was attended by guests and its stellar team of collaborators on Friday May 29.
Throughout its existence, the Gourmet-Inclusive concept and luxurious design of 476 suites have contributed to make El Dorado Royale a spectacular adults-only resort awarded with Four Diamonds from the American Automobile Association (AAA).
For this prestigious team's resort, attention and service is everything. They are known for giving their best effort to make their guests' stay the best of their lives. This effort is internationally recognized as currently, El Dorado Royale, a Spa Resort by Karisma has been categorized as one of the 100 best hotels in the world.
Jeroen Hanlo, VP of Food and Beverage at Karisma Hotels and Resorts; Sasa Milojevic, VP of Operations Karisma Resorts Mexico; Edilbrando Perez, VP of Operations at Karisma Hotels and Resorts; Don José Luis Martinez Alday, Owner of El Dorado Royale, A Spa Resort by Karisma and President of Grupo Lomas; Beat Mueller, General Director of El Dorado Royale, A Spa Resort by Karisma; María Dolores López Lira, Owner of El Dorado Royale, A Spa Resort by Karisma and Director of Lomas Travel
In 2005, after hurricane Wilma, this Mexican resort - as many others in the Riviera Maya – went through difficult times. It succeeded in spite of it all, thanks to the teamwork of its staff. It is an effort being acknowledged with its soon to come daycare service for employees, economic support for single mothers and the construction of a new area for the instruction for employees.
El Dorado Royale, A Spa Resort by Karisma, has also been recognized on several occasions for its innovative ideas. So far is the only resort on the Riviera Maya that has a fully equipped television studio, where Mexico News Network transmits five days a week.
Fifteen years of innovation and excellence have marked the history of El Dorado Royale, A Spa Resort by Karisma. Its personalized service, romantic scenery (which has hosted hundreds of love stories) and its gourmet inclusive concept have of made of this resort the best of the best of the Riviera Maya. Congratulations!
- Mexican entrepreneurship project receives award in France
- Mexico's foreign minister and business leaders express outrage over ‘inhumane’ US immigration policy
- The Dow Jones industrial average turned negative as global trade war fears mount
- Canada legalizes recreational cannabis use
- EU to retaliate against US with counter-tariffs on Friday
- Mexican national team football shirt is best seller in the United States
- Scorpion catching is a dangerous trade that allows Durango’s locals to survive.
- Rafael Márquez , is only the third player in history to achieve the feat of playing in 5 world cups
- It’s not just in football that Mexico is superior to Germany
- First ladies speak out on Trump separation policy
- Women sustain half of Mexico’s economy but earn crippling wages
- Dunkin' Donuts to reach 100 stores in Mexico thanks to millennials