El Dorado Royale and Hidden Beach Resort receive the Travelife Gold CertificationBy Fernanda Duque Hernández
Luxury, sustainability and social commitment
El Dorado Royale a Spa Resort by Karisma (Sensimar Riviera Maya) and Hidden Beach Resort, receive the Travelife Gold Certification, one of the most prestigious awards in the world tourism industry. The award was received thanks to their outstanding social commitment and environmental practices, implemented on both resorts.
Both resorts proved before the Travelife Award Committee their excellent sustainable practices and commitment to society. The hotels met with the strict criteria and 150 evaluating points, which include sustainable management of natural resources such as water and energy conservation.
In this regard El Dorado Royale a Spa Resort by Karisma (Sensimar Riviera Maya) and Hidden Beach Resort employ a system that reuses water from the laundry service to irrigate the gardens, they’ve also implemented the use of chemical-free clean products, which are environmental friendly.
These two complexes are also part of Mexico’s GHG Program, a national initiative that helps to quantify and establish practices to reduce the emission of greenhouse gases into the atmosphere.
The Travelife committee also evaluates factors such as the social responsibility of the resorts, through actions carried out that benefit the local community, along with the hotel’s commitment to the professional development of its human resources.
Also, part of the criteria for granting Travelife Gold Certification is to engage guests in the resort’s sustainable activities, which may include cleanups of beaches as well as cultural and culinary programs.
This is how El Dorado Royale Spa Resort by Karisma (Sensimar Riviera Maya) and Hidden Beach Resort, receive the Travelife Gold Certification, which is supported by The Global Sustainable Tourism Council, whose rigor has granted it the international recognition it currently has.
- Global stocks reach record after election in France
- Mexico slaps U.S. in the face with a wet fish
- Trump backs down on border wall funding
- Mexico: A global power in scientific production
- Unemployment in Mexico falls to its lowest level
- Theatrical producer hires Mexican deportees
- Mexico and Denmark sign Joint Commerce Declaration
- Mexican tech unicorns inspire the creation of startups
- Mexico and Japan use technology to measure seismic breach of Guerrero
- Mexico, US and Canada set to submit joint bid to host 2026 World Cup
- Mexican Auto Industry Sets Export Records in March
- Chinese automaker eyes plants in two Mexican states