Peña Nieto promises support for Mexican families in 2015
President of Mexico,Enrique Peña Nieto andthe economy of Mexican families.
On the evening of January 4th, the President of Mexico, Enrique Peña Nieto, offered a new year’s message in which he stated that this upcoming 2015 will be a year to support the economy of Mexican families.
He also mentioned that the reforms that were passed by the Congress along the year 2014 will translate into benefits for the population in the coming months. Among these benefits, he mentioned:
1.- The reduction of electricity rates.
2.- No increases in gasoline or natural gas prices.
3.- A suspension on Long Distance rates.
4.- 10 million screens will be delivered by the government with the change to digital television.
5.- There will be new business programs to support young entrepreneurs between 18 and 30 years old.
6.- More houses for Mexicans who do not have their own home yet.
Finally, President Peña Nieto insisted in his call to unity, in order to overcome the problems facing the country.
- Trump backs down and signs executive order to 'keep families together'
- Despite uncertainty about the election, Mexico continues to attract investments
- On Saturday, repaving works start in Cancun’s hotel zone
- Mexican entrepreneurship project receives award in France
- Mexico's foreign minister and business leaders express outrage over ‘inhumane’ US immigration policy
- The Dow Jones industrial average turned negative as global trade war fears mount
- Canada legalizes recreational cannabis use
- EU to retaliate against US with counter-tariffs on Friday
- Mexican national team football shirt is best seller in the United States
- Scorpion catching is a dangerous trade that allows Durango’s locals to survive.
- Rafael Márquez , is only the third player in history to achieve the feat of playing in 5 world cups
- It’s not just in football that Mexico is superior to Germany