Peña Nieto promises support for Mexican families in 2015
President of Mexico,Enrique Peña Nieto andthe economy of Mexican families.
On the evening of January 4th, the President of Mexico, Enrique Peña Nieto, offered a new year’s message in which he stated that this upcoming 2015 will be a year to support the economy of Mexican families.
He also mentioned that the reforms that were passed by the Congress along the year 2014 will translate into benefits for the population in the coming months. Among these benefits, he mentioned:
1.- The reduction of electricity rates.
2.- No increases in gasoline or natural gas prices.
3.- A suspension on Long Distance rates.
4.- 10 million screens will be delivered by the government with the change to digital television.
5.- There will be new business programs to support young entrepreneurs between 18 and 30 years old.
6.- More houses for Mexicans who do not have their own home yet.
Finally, President Peña Nieto insisted in his call to unity, in order to overcome the problems facing the country.
- “Sudan” the world’s last male white rhino dies in Africa
- Facebook tracks a scary number of details about you
- Cambridge Analytica suspends CEO amid uproar over Facebook data leak
- “Yucatan’s good public safety is attracting foreign direct investment”
- By 2021, at least 40% of Latin America's GDP will be digitized: IDC
- China’s ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing is planning to hit Uber where it hurts
- Migrations will increase by 2050 due to climate change: Central Bank
- Warrant Sought to Inspect Cambridge Analytica
- Why Pompeo will be key to Trump’s policy towards North Korea and Iran
- United Kingdom expels 23 Russian diplomats in the wake of former spy poisoning
- Apple and Disney Place First and Second with Millennials in 2018 Brand Affinity Study
- Trump Inspects Border Wall Prototypes in California