Peña Nieto promises support for Mexican families in 2015
President of Mexico,Enrique Peña Nieto andthe economy of Mexican families.
On the evening of January 4th, the President of Mexico, Enrique Peña Nieto, offered a new year’s message in which he stated that this upcoming 2015 will be a year to support the economy of Mexican families.
He also mentioned that the reforms that were passed by the Congress along the year 2014 will translate into benefits for the population in the coming months. Among these benefits, he mentioned:
1.- The reduction of electricity rates.
2.- No increases in gasoline or natural gas prices.
3.- A suspension on Long Distance rates.
4.- 10 million screens will be delivered by the government with the change to digital television.
5.- There will be new business programs to support young entrepreneurs between 18 and 30 years old.
6.- More houses for Mexicans who do not have their own home yet.
Finally, President Peña Nieto insisted in his call to unity, in order to overcome the problems facing the country.
- Spain and Mexico’s Trade Relations Curdle over Manchego Dispute
- Cape Town Water crisis: 'Day Zero' Draws Near
- MORGAN STANLEY: Here are the 6 internet stocks to bet on in 2018
- Ford announces $11B investment, 40 electrified vehicles by 2022 at Detroit Motor Show
- Automobile Revenues will fall 40% due to Electric and Autonomous Vehicles
- Mexico debuts its best startups for 2018 at CES
- Inside the Secret Society Running the World of Cryptocurrency
- Opinion: Who Will Profit Off the Next Crash?
- This is how Jeff Bezos will support the 'dreamers'
- Oil Reaches $70 a Barrel for First Time in Three Years
- Peso predicted to make comeback in 2018: Bloomberg
- Chihuahua´s governor denounces Government reprisals for PRI corruption investigation