Enrique Peña Nieto, the most handsome of the APEC leadersBy Fernanda Duque Hernández
#APECHotties trending topic in Philippines
During his official visit in the Philippines, the president of Mexico, Enrique Peña Nieto has been the protagonist of a peculiar discussion ... a Twitter poll has rated the Mexican president and the Prime Minister of Canada, Justin Trudeau as the most attractive leaders of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC).
Within a few hours the hashtag #APECHotties became trending topic on Twitter, which has been used by Philippines to exclaim their attraction for the Mexican president.
The admiration for the two leaders reached the point where some people have thought of Manila "Who cares jams when you have Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau and Mexican President Peña Nieto?”
Although social networks have not yet decided which of the two leaders is the most handsome, members of the Malacanang Media Office had to take action after the emotion shouting from the women present at the press center, interrupted the live broadcast of the Justin Trudeau’s conference.
The popularity of Enrique Peña Nieto among the ladies is not new ... in 2014 the Daily Mail released a list of 10 most handsome political leaders of the world in which the 49 years old Mexican president held the 7th place.
- “Sudan” the world’s last male white rhino dies in Africa
- Facebook tracks a scary number of details about you
- Cambridge Analytica suspends CEO amid uproar over Facebook data leak
- “Yucatan’s good public safety is attracting foreign direct investment”
- By 2021, at least 40% of Latin America's GDP will be digitized: IDC
- China’s ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing is planning to hit Uber where it hurts
- Migrations will increase by 2050 due to climate change: Central Bank
- Warrant Sought to Inspect Cambridge Analytica
- Why Pompeo will be key to Trump’s policy towards North Korea and Iran
- United Kingdom expels 23 Russian diplomats in the wake of former spy poisoning
- Apple and Disney Place First and Second with Millennials in 2018 Brand Affinity Study
- Trump Inspects Border Wall Prototypes in California