Enrique Peña Nieto, the most handsome of the APEC leadersBy Fernanda Duque Hernández
#APECHotties trending topic in Philippines
During his official visit in the Philippines, the president of Mexico, Enrique Peña Nieto has been the protagonist of a peculiar discussion ... a Twitter poll has rated the Mexican president and the Prime Minister of Canada, Justin Trudeau as the most attractive leaders of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC).
Within a few hours the hashtag #APECHotties became trending topic on Twitter, which has been used by Philippines to exclaim their attraction for the Mexican president.
The admiration for the two leaders reached the point where some people have thought of Manila "Who cares jams when you have Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau and Mexican President Peña Nieto?”
Although social networks have not yet decided which of the two leaders is the most handsome, members of the Malacanang Media Office had to take action after the emotion shouting from the women present at the press center, interrupted the live broadcast of the Justin Trudeau’s conference.
The popularity of Enrique Peña Nieto among the ladies is not new ... in 2014 the Daily Mail released a list of 10 most handsome political leaders of the world in which the 49 years old Mexican president held the 7th place.
- Trump backs down and signs executive order to 'keep families together'
- Despite uncertainty about the election, Mexico continues to attract investments
- On Saturday, repaving works start in Cancun’s hotel zone
- Mexican entrepreneurship project receives award in France
- Mexico's foreign minister and business leaders express outrage over ‘inhumane’ US immigration policy
- The Dow Jones industrial average turned negative as global trade war fears mount
- Canada legalizes recreational cannabis use
- EU to retaliate against US with counter-tariffs on Friday
- Mexican national team football shirt is best seller in the United States
- Scorpion catching is a dangerous trade that allows Durango’s locals to survive.
- Rafael Márquez , is only the third player in history to achieve the feat of playing in 5 world cups
- It’s not just in football that Mexico is superior to Germany