Conventions and Incentive Tourism a Business Opportunity for MexicoBy Fernanda Duque Hernández
Europe and India in line to explore the Mexican markets.
This year’s edition of the Tianguis Turístico Mexico is heightening expectations of the country as a host for conventions and international events. It is also providing business opportunities with other markets such as India and Europe.
During an event organized by the Mexico chapter of the Society for Incentive Travel Excellence (SITE), agents from India and Poland expressed deep interest in the Mexican market, particularly regarding convention tourism. According to Urzula Rak, Latin America manager for the European agency Premium Events, the 40th edition of the Tianguis reflects Mexico’s diversity of services and infrastructure.
During an interview with México News Network, Rak also highlighted how Mexico’s natural spaces, the diversity of venues and its hotels make it a perfect destination for convention and incentive trips.
Amit Arora, Director of Operations & Contracting for DeTours India, informed that aside from the fact that Mexico is a very new destination to the Indian market, it is the right time to explore future commercial relations between the two countries. Arora added that although this was his first time travelling to Mexico, he trusted his growing expectations of this country.
- “Sudan” the world’s last male white rhino dies in Africa
- Facebook tracks a scary number of details about you
- Cambridge Analytica suspends CEO amid uproar over Facebook data leak
- “Yucatan’s good public safety is attracting foreign direct investment”
- By 2021, at least 40% of Latin America's GDP will be digitized: IDC
- China’s ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing is planning to hit Uber where it hurts
- Migrations will increase by 2050 due to climate change: Central Bank
- Warrant Sought to Inspect Cambridge Analytica
- Why Pompeo will be key to Trump’s policy towards North Korea and Iran
- United Kingdom expels 23 Russian diplomats in the wake of former spy poisoning
- Apple and Disney Place First and Second with Millennials in 2018 Brand Affinity Study
- Trump Inspects Border Wall Prototypes in California