Conventions and Incentive Tourism a Business Opportunity for MexicoBy Fernanda Duque Hernández
Europe and India in line to explore the Mexican markets.
This year’s edition of the Tianguis Turístico Mexico is heightening expectations of the country as a host for conventions and international events. It is also providing business opportunities with other markets such as India and Europe.
During an event organized by the Mexico chapter of the Society for Incentive Travel Excellence (SITE), agents from India and Poland expressed deep interest in the Mexican market, particularly regarding convention tourism. According to Urzula Rak, Latin America manager for the European agency Premium Events, the 40th edition of the Tianguis reflects Mexico’s diversity of services and infrastructure.
During an interview with México News Network, Rak also highlighted how Mexico’s natural spaces, the diversity of venues and its hotels make it a perfect destination for convention and incentive trips.
Amit Arora, Director of Operations & Contracting for DeTours India, informed that aside from the fact that Mexico is a very new destination to the Indian market, it is the right time to explore future commercial relations between the two countries. Arora added that although this was his first time travelling to Mexico, he trusted his growing expectations of this country.
- Trump backs down and signs executive order to 'keep families together'
- Despite uncertainty about the election, Mexico continues to attract investments
- On Saturday, repaving works start in Cancun’s hotel zone
- Mexican entrepreneurship project receives award in France
- Mexico's foreign minister and business leaders express outrage over ‘inhumane’ US immigration policy
- The Dow Jones industrial average turned negative as global trade war fears mount
- Canada legalizes recreational cannabis use
- EU to retaliate against US with counter-tariffs on Friday
- Mexican national team football shirt is best seller in the United States
- Scorpion catching is a dangerous trade that allows Durango’s locals to survive.
- Rafael Márquez , is only the third player in history to achieve the feat of playing in 5 world cups
- It’s not just in football that Mexico is superior to Germany