Conventions and Incentive Tourism a Business Opportunity for MexicoBy Fernanda Duque Hernández
Europe and India in line to explore the Mexican markets.
This year’s edition of the Tianguis Turístico Mexico is heightening expectations of the country as a host for conventions and international events. It is also providing business opportunities with other markets such as India and Europe.
During an event organized by the Mexico chapter of the Society for Incentive Travel Excellence (SITE), agents from India and Poland expressed deep interest in the Mexican market, particularly regarding convention tourism. According to Urzula Rak, Latin America manager for the European agency Premium Events, the 40th edition of the Tianguis reflects Mexico’s diversity of services and infrastructure.
During an interview with México News Network, Rak also highlighted how Mexico’s natural spaces, the diversity of venues and its hotels make it a perfect destination for convention and incentive trips.
Amit Arora, Director of Operations & Contracting for DeTours India, informed that aside from the fact that Mexico is a very new destination to the Indian market, it is the right time to explore future commercial relations between the two countries. Arora added that although this was his first time travelling to Mexico, he trusted his growing expectations of this country.
- MORGAN STANLEY: Here are the 6 internet stocks to bet on in 2018
- Ford announces $11B investment, 40 electrified vehicles by 2022 at Detroit Motor Show
- Automobile Revenues will fall 40% due to Electric and Autonomous Vehicles
- Mexico debuts its best startups for 2018 at CES
- Inside the Secret Society Running the World of Cryptocurrency
- Opinion: Who Will Profit Off the Next Crash?
- This is how Jeff Bezos will support the 'dreamers'
- Oil Reaches $70 a Barrel for First Time in Three Years
- Peso predicted to make comeback in 2018: Bloomberg
- Chihuahua´s governor denounces Government reprisals for PRI corruption investigation
- US Weather Disasters Cost Record $306 Bn. Dollars in 2017
- CES 2018: "E-Sports will be the most watched and played sport in the next decade"