The world's most luxurious cruise is in Cozumel
The Hapag-Lloyd’s Europe II
It set out to sail the seas in 2013, it can accommodate 516 passengers plus 285 crew members, and is considered the leading luxury cruise in the world.
This is the Europe II, a luxurious vessel belonging to the German shipping company Hapag-Lloyd, which for the first time in its short history, has arrived to the island of Cozumel, Mexico’s number one cruise destination.
The cruise came to the "island of the swallows" as part of its arrivals programs. Its passengers (mostly of Germans traveling through the different destinations in the Caribbean) came ashore in tenders (smaller vessels) due to the great international demand that Cozumel has at this time.
Throughout the day, European visitors were transported from the ship to the dock Passenger San Miguel site, where the shipping company installed a small kiosk next to the building of the Maritime Terminal, as part of its service to its passengers.
Most of these went straight to Melgar Avenue, Cozumel’s main attractions, where brokers and tour sellers offered them different activities on the island.
Europe II is aimed to the luxury segment as part of the fleet of Hapag-Lloyd Cruises, which at the same time also includes the Hanseatic, Bremen and Europe.
- Spain and Mexico’s Trade Relations Curdle over Manchego Dispute
- Cape Town Water crisis: 'Day Zero' Draws Near
- MORGAN STANLEY: Here are the 6 internet stocks to bet on in 2018
- Ford announces $11B investment, 40 electrified vehicles by 2022 at Detroit Motor Show
- Automobile Revenues will fall 40% due to Electric and Autonomous Vehicles
- Mexico debuts its best startups for 2018 at CES
- Inside the Secret Society Running the World of Cryptocurrency
- Opinion: Who Will Profit Off the Next Crash?
- This is how Jeff Bezos will support the 'dreamers'
- Oil Reaches $70 a Barrel for First Time in Three Years
- Peso predicted to make comeback in 2018: Bloomberg
- Chihuahua´s governor denounces Government reprisals for PRI corruption investigation