The world's most luxurious cruise is in Cozumel
The Hapag-Lloyd’s Europe II
It set out to sail the seas in 2013, it can accommodate 516 passengers plus 285 crew members, and is considered the leading luxury cruise in the world.
This is the Europe II, a luxurious vessel belonging to the German shipping company Hapag-Lloyd, which for the first time in its short history, has arrived to the island of Cozumel, Mexico’s number one cruise destination.
The cruise came to the "island of the swallows" as part of its arrivals programs. Its passengers (mostly of Germans traveling through the different destinations in the Caribbean) came ashore in tenders (smaller vessels) due to the great international demand that Cozumel has at this time.
Throughout the day, European visitors were transported from the ship to the dock Passenger San Miguel site, where the shipping company installed a small kiosk next to the building of the Maritime Terminal, as part of its service to its passengers.
Most of these went straight to Melgar Avenue, Cozumel’s main attractions, where brokers and tour sellers offered them different activities on the island.
Europe II is aimed to the luxury segment as part of the fleet of Hapag-Lloyd Cruises, which at the same time also includes the Hanseatic, Bremen and Europe.
- Trump backs down and signs executive order to 'keep families together'
- Despite uncertainty about the election, Mexico continues to attract investments
- On Saturday, repaving works start in Cancun’s hotel zone
- Mexican entrepreneurship project receives award in France
- Mexico's foreign minister and business leaders express outrage over ‘inhumane’ US immigration policy
- The Dow Jones industrial average turned negative as global trade war fears mount
- Canada legalizes recreational cannabis use
- EU to retaliate against US with counter-tariffs on Friday
- Mexican national team football shirt is best seller in the United States
- Scorpion catching is a dangerous trade that allows Durango’s locals to survive.
- Rafael Márquez , is only the third player in history to achieve the feat of playing in 5 world cups
- It’s not just in football that Mexico is superior to Germany