Facebook Messenger now allows you to playBy Valeria Bigurra Peñavera
You will be able to enjoy more games, besides the ones the app already has
Facebook announced that the new Facebook Messenger's update will allow users to enjoy games like PacMan, Space Invaders or Words with Friends.
In this way the app seeks to compete against the latest iMessage update from iPhone, which now allows users to do various things that certainly make sending messages much more fun.
With this new update, Facebook Messenger will make the wait to receive the response to a message more fun, also every time you open a new conversation you can challenge your friend or friends, without having to play at the same time, because at the end of each round your result will come out to your opponent.
Playing will be really simple, basically just get the latest update of the app and open a chat, in which a video game control will appear next to the icons and stickers, which will allow you to enter the games.
Facebook Instant Games is now available for Android and iOS in 30 countries and will feature 17 games from which users can choose their favorite to play on their mobile devices, and also in the computer.
The games that you can enjoy in the app are:
Track & Field 100M
Words with Friends: Frenzy
Shuffle Cats Mini
The Tribez: Puzzle Rush
- Spain and Mexico’s Trade Relations Curdle over Manchego Dispute
- Cape Town Water crisis: 'Day Zero' Draws Near
- MORGAN STANLEY: Here are the 6 internet stocks to bet on in 2018
- Ford announces $11B investment, 40 electrified vehicles by 2022 at Detroit Motor Show
- Automobile Revenues will fall 40% due to Electric and Autonomous Vehicles
- Mexico debuts its best startups for 2018 at CES
- Inside the Secret Society Running the World of Cryptocurrency
- Opinion: Who Will Profit Off the Next Crash?
- This is how Jeff Bezos will support the 'dreamers'
- Oil Reaches $70 a Barrel for First Time in Three Years
- Peso predicted to make comeback in 2018: Bloomberg
- Chihuahua´s governor denounces Government reprisals for PRI corruption investigation