A flavor of Mexico in Fitur 2015By Fernanda Duque Hernández
Guanajuato: The Ibero-American Capital of Gastronomic Culture.
Flavors and aromas of Mexico’s gastronomy will take over the International Trade Fair (Fitur) 2015; as Guanajuato has been designated as the Capital of Ibero-American Gastronomic Culture and will be the guest of honor of the Royal Academy of the Ibero-American Gastronomy, at this great event.
The culinary pavilion of Fitur 2015, in Madrid, is going to be a tour through 500 years of gastronomic history of Ibero-American countries such as Peru, Argentina, Chile, Mexico, Spain and Portugal.
From January 28th to February 1st, the world will fall in love with the gastronomy of Guanajuato. Fernando Olivera Rocha, Minister of Tourism of the entity, explained that Fitur 2015 is the first event of the state agenda to celebrate the nomination of the Academy.
This is a great opportunity for Guanajuato to attract the attention of more than 170 countries that will be participating at Fitur 2015 and thousands of companies and organizations that may improve the gastronomic industry of Guanajuato.
Olivera Rocha also said that representatives of Guanajuato will hold important business meetings with wholesalers from France, Germany, England and Italy, countries that have shown great interest on the gastronomy and culture of the State.
After Fitur 2015, Guanajuato will continue with a series of gastronomic events! First of all, it will be the representative of Mexico at cultural experiences with Portugal, Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Peru, Colombia and United States.
Then, back home, the tourism offices of Guanajuato will organize festivals, gastronomic fairs and tasting experiences for the national and international press that will put the gastronomy of Guanajuato under the spotlight of the world.
- Spain and Mexico’s Trade Relations Curdle over Manchego Dispute
- Cape Town Water crisis: 'Day Zero' Draws Near
- MORGAN STANLEY: Here are the 6 internet stocks to bet on in 2018
- Ford announces $11B investment, 40 electrified vehicles by 2022 at Detroit Motor Show
- Automobile Revenues will fall 40% due to Electric and Autonomous Vehicles
- Mexico debuts its best startups for 2018 at CES
- Inside the Secret Society Running the World of Cryptocurrency
- Opinion: Who Will Profit Off the Next Crash?
- This is how Jeff Bezos will support the 'dreamers'
- Oil Reaches $70 a Barrel for First Time in Three Years
- Peso predicted to make comeback in 2018: Bloomberg
- Chihuahua´s governor denounces Government reprisals for PRI corruption investigation