Buon Viaggio! New Flight from Milan to Cancun!By Fernanda Duque Hernández
Milan, Cancun and Merida in a single route.
Italian airline Blue Panorama has announced a new flight route from Milan to Cancun. And as a special addition, the company confirmed that it will have one stop in Merida, Yucatan on its return flight to Europe.
The airline mobilizes more than 2 million passengers from Italy, France, England, Spain, Greece, Germany and Switzerland on a yearly basis. The new air connection from Milan will begin with three or four flights a week. Blue Panorama directors expect that by the end of 2015, this route will have 24 or more flights per year.
The Milan-Cancun flight will launc on April 13th with three types of aircraft: B767, 737 and the B757. All of them with capacity for 270 passengers. The 11 hour-long flight will have an initial cost of 750 euros.
The State Minister of Promotion & Tourism of Yucatan, Saul Ancona, stated during an announcement at a local hotel in Merida, that the new route will generate a higher influx of European visitors to the Yucatan peninsula, not just to Cancun. In so doing, it would promote other destinations in the state of Yucatan.
Furthermore, Blue Panorama has been in talks with wholesalers and Mexican travel agencies to better position this flight in the European market. Ancona assured that, should it be successful, it could also draw more international air connections for the Yucatan Peninsula, especially from Germany.
- “Sudan” the world’s last male white rhino dies in Africa
- Facebook tracks a scary number of details about you
- Cambridge Analytica suspends CEO amid uproar over Facebook data leak
- “Yucatan’s good public safety is attracting foreign direct investment”
- By 2021, at least 40% of Latin America's GDP will be digitized: IDC
- China’s ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing is planning to hit Uber where it hurts
- Migrations will increase by 2050 due to climate change: Central Bank
- Warrant Sought to Inspect Cambridge Analytica
- Why Pompeo will be key to Trump’s policy towards North Korea and Iran
- United Kingdom expels 23 Russian diplomats in the wake of former spy poisoning
- Apple and Disney Place First and Second with Millennials in 2018 Brand Affinity Study
- Trump Inspects Border Wall Prototypes in California