The Generations Riviera Maya by Karisma opens its doors!
The hotel chain El Dorado by Karisma is fully committed to provide and create memorable experiences for every guest; the chain has acquired great recognition at a global level, and received several awards due to the excellence of their service and infrastructure.
Some of these awards include: “Best 100 Hotels in the World” and “Hotel of the Year”, a distinction granted by the specialized tourism publication Condé Nast Traveler; moreover the worldwide highly recognized Forbes magazine included the El Dorado hotel chain within their “Top 10 romantic hotels” ranking. Last but not least, these resorts also acquired the AAA Four-Diamond certification.
The El Dorado by Karisma hotel chain is highly famous and characterized for operating under a special concept called Gourmet Inclusive, which has the purpose of providing every guest the best of the best in food, at a national and international level. Each and every restaurant within the resorts promises the most exquisite flavors and a unique culinary experience.
The resort chain also hosts the greatest selection of events, such as the Jackson Family Wines Culinary Series, the Canadian Beef Culinary Series, and more! Their paradisiacal sceneries make El Dorado Spa Resorts & Hotels a favorite setting for destination weddings, since they have an expert and specialized team of wedding planners who create the ideal event, for the enjoyment of guests and the betrothed couple!
The majority of resorts within El Dorado chain are exclusively for adults, nonetheless for the enjoyment of family vacations, the Azul hotels are available that provide activities and spaces dedicated for the youngest members of the family!
This year 2014, the El Dorado by Karisma also welcomes a brand new tourist complex: The Generations Riviera Maya, which is a hotel ready to receive couples and families from all over the world! The facilities of the resort are marvelous, with 144 luxurious suites divided in 10 categories, each one having their own Jacuzzi; some suites even have their own pool by the balcony! The resort also has an Eco Kids Club with highly trained staff running it; there is a specific area along the beach destined for the enjoyment of the smallest members of the family… All of this strategically introduced into the resort so that parents and grown-ups can fully relax and unwind while their children are very well taken care of.
Generations Riviera Maya also runs under the Gourmet Inclusive concept, meaning that every restaurant in the hotel brings the most exquisite culinary delights, creating the best and most immaculate gastronomic experience ever!
The Generations Riviera Maya is located at a very strategic point of the Riviera Maya, from where you can have access to several interesting places… It’s only 35 minutes away from Cancun, 15 minutes away from Playa del Carmen and a mere 5 minutes away from Puerto Morelos!
Generations Riviera Maya has kicked off with the right foot! So far, in its first opening week it has a full house, meaning a 100% hotel occupancy rate!
- Trump backs down and signs executive order to 'keep families together'
- Despite uncertainty about the election, Mexico continues to attract investments
- On Saturday, repaving works start in Cancun’s hotel zone
- Mexican entrepreneurship project receives award in France
- Mexico's foreign minister and business leaders express outrage over ‘inhumane’ US immigration policy
- The Dow Jones industrial average turned negative as global trade war fears mount
- Canada legalizes recreational cannabis use
- EU to retaliate against US with counter-tariffs on Friday
- Mexican national team football shirt is best seller in the United States
- Scorpion catching is a dangerous trade that allows Durango’s locals to survive.
- Rafael Márquez , is only the third player in history to achieve the feat of playing in 5 world cups
- It’s not just in football that Mexico is superior to Germany