Going places: Connecting Europe and Mexico
Fly from Europe to any destination in Mexico… Easier than ever!
Do you love traveling but hate waiting hours at the airport, just to arrive to your favorite destination? Say bye-bye to this, because Iberia and Interjet are working together to make your trip easier and faster.
Vacations are great! Everybody loves them, especially when you book that tropical beach getaway in Mexico; however it can sometimes be quite heavy to travel from Europe to the American continent, reason why Iberia and Interjet are joining efforts and making life easier for us.
Iberia is one of the most important airlines in Europe. Within its catalogue, it has eighty flights around the old continent plus other cities in Africa and the Middle East. In other words, Iberia can practically take you to your favorite destinations in the world!
But what about Mexico? Well Iberia has two flights from Madrid to Mexico City every day, both without using connection flights in between –meaning, they’re direct!–. But if you want to go to Huatulco, Monterrey, Guadalajara, Baja California or Cancun, which are impressive destinations in the nation, what should you do?
Don’t worry! We have excellent news for you…. Iberia will take you from Europe to Mexico City –directly–, and then Interjet, will be in charge of flying you to your final destination in Mexico! Isn’t that great?
Iberia and Interjet are joining efforts to minimize time between flights. You’ll land at Mexico City’s International Airport and then, just a few minutes later, you will be boarding another plane…directly to paradise!
Now you see? Traveling to Mexico is easier than before! All you have to do is get into Iberia’s web page choose the date, your destination and then prepare to live the trip of your life!
The service and safety are guarantee you only need to be relax Interjet and Iberia will take care of everything.
- Spain and Mexico’s Trade Relations Curdle over Manchego Dispute
- Cape Town Water crisis: 'Day Zero' Draws Near
- MORGAN STANLEY: Here are the 6 internet stocks to bet on in 2018
- Ford announces $11B investment, 40 electrified vehicles by 2022 at Detroit Motor Show
- Automobile Revenues will fall 40% due to Electric and Autonomous Vehicles
- Mexico debuts its best startups for 2018 at CES
- Inside the Secret Society Running the World of Cryptocurrency
- Opinion: Who Will Profit Off the Next Crash?
- This is how Jeff Bezos will support the 'dreamers'
- Oil Reaches $70 a Barrel for First Time in Three Years
- Peso predicted to make comeback in 2018: Bloomberg
- Chihuahua´s governor denounces Government reprisals for PRI corruption investigation