The Gran Peninsula Maya Project
Another important Project is moving forward to boost the tourism industry!
During the Tianguis Turistico 2014, Mexico’s largest and most important tourism fair to take place from the 3rd to 11th of May in Cancun, entrepreneurs and visionaries Mr. Miguel Quintana Pali and Mr. Carlos Constandse Madrazo, will officially present and boost a new project: The Gran Peninsula Maya, which has the purpose of promoting the three states in the Yucatan Peninsula, which are Quintana Roo, Yucatan and Campeche.
This is a very ambitious project, and just like anything that Xcaret launches, will certainly generate very positive outcome! It is a very substantial initiative since it constitutes a fusion of the most important attractions in these destinations, like cenotes, eco-tourism activities, beaches, archaeological zones, colonial casonas (ancient houses from colonial times), and even Campeche’s great Wall.
The Gran Penunsula Maya Project has been brewing for some time, and was initially proposed and presented in the National Tourism Forum in the year 2012 in the city of Cancun. This initiative means for tourists to fully enjoy absolutely every nook and cranny, site and hidden corner of this region in Mexico, and present it as a tourism corridor or circuit, where these experiences will be available fully for en enjoyment of every visitor.
Gran Peninsula Maya is a Project very well-received by authorities and members of the Ministry of Tourism of the state of Quintana Roo, and is now looking for the support from authorities in Yucatan and Campeche.
Another great point in favor of the Gran Peninsula Maya project is the fact that it practically guarantees a higher flow of tourists, who will therefore stay from five to seven days in the destination, which may then translate into an increase in income and revenue for the three states concerned in the initiative: Quintana Roo, Yucatan and Campeche.
- Spain and Mexico’s Trade Relations Curdle over Manchego Dispute
- Cape Town Water crisis: 'Day Zero' Draws Near
- MORGAN STANLEY: Here are the 6 internet stocks to bet on in 2018
- Ford announces $11B investment, 40 electrified vehicles by 2022 at Detroit Motor Show
- Automobile Revenues will fall 40% due to Electric and Autonomous Vehicles
- Mexico debuts its best startups for 2018 at CES
- Inside the Secret Society Running the World of Cryptocurrency
- Opinion: Who Will Profit Off the Next Crash?
- This is how Jeff Bezos will support the 'dreamers'
- Oil Reaches $70 a Barrel for First Time in Three Years
- Peso predicted to make comeback in 2018: Bloomberg
- Chihuahua´s governor denounces Government reprisals for PRI corruption investigation