The Gran Peninsula Maya Project
Another important Project is moving forward to boost the tourism industry!
During the Tianguis Turistico 2014, Mexico’s largest and most important tourism fair to take place from the 3rd to 11th of May in Cancun, entrepreneurs and visionaries Mr. Miguel Quintana Pali and Mr. Carlos Constandse Madrazo, will officially present and boost a new project: The Gran Peninsula Maya, which has the purpose of promoting the three states in the Yucatan Peninsula, which are Quintana Roo, Yucatan and Campeche.
This is a very ambitious project, and just like anything that Xcaret launches, will certainly generate very positive outcome! It is a very substantial initiative since it constitutes a fusion of the most important attractions in these destinations, like cenotes, eco-tourism activities, beaches, archaeological zones, colonial casonas (ancient houses from colonial times), and even Campeche’s great Wall.
The Gran Penunsula Maya Project has been brewing for some time, and was initially proposed and presented in the National Tourism Forum in the year 2012 in the city of Cancun. This initiative means for tourists to fully enjoy absolutely every nook and cranny, site and hidden corner of this region in Mexico, and present it as a tourism corridor or circuit, where these experiences will be available fully for en enjoyment of every visitor.
Gran Peninsula Maya is a Project very well-received by authorities and members of the Ministry of Tourism of the state of Quintana Roo, and is now looking for the support from authorities in Yucatan and Campeche.
Another great point in favor of the Gran Peninsula Maya project is the fact that it practically guarantees a higher flow of tourists, who will therefore stay from five to seven days in the destination, which may then translate into an increase in income and revenue for the three states concerned in the initiative: Quintana Roo, Yucatan and Campeche.
- Trump backs down and signs executive order to 'keep families together'
- Despite uncertainty about the election, Mexico continues to attract investments
- On Saturday, repaving works start in Cancun’s hotel zone
- Mexican entrepreneurship project receives award in France
- Mexico's foreign minister and business leaders express outrage over ‘inhumane’ US immigration policy
- The Dow Jones industrial average turned negative as global trade war fears mount
- Canada legalizes recreational cannabis use
- EU to retaliate against US with counter-tariffs on Friday
- Mexican national team football shirt is best seller in the United States
- Scorpion catching is a dangerous trade that allows Durango’s locals to survive.
- Rafael Márquez , is only the third player in history to achieve the feat of playing in 5 world cups
- It’s not just in football that Mexico is superior to Germany