Great expectation for Dual Year Mexico - GermanyBy Fernanda Duque Hernández
Technology, culture and clean energy, the main axes of the Dual Year
It will be up until summer when the political and cultural activities of the Dual Year Mexico - Germany and vice versa will officially start; the embassy of that country in Mexico, led by Viktor Elbling, said to have great expectations regarding 2016 and its many events.
According to an official statement, President Enrique Peña Nieto will make a state visit to Germany in the spring, in which it is expected that various initiatives and projects to materialize; it also scheduled a visit to Mexico by the Federal Minister for Education and Research, Dr. Johana Wanka.
Under the motto "A Partnership for the Future”, different types of events with a cultural significance will be held. Although no official date has been revealed, it is expected that the exhibition “Maya: Revelation of an Endless Time”, moves from Liverpool to Berlin in 2016.
Another of the activities that has already been set for this year is a group exhibition of sound art at Laboratorio Arte Alameda (LAA) by four Mexican artists and one German; and also a general sample of the Dual Year with the participation of the curator Saifer Berlin Carstens, said the general director of the LAA, Tania Aedo.
In the technology field, the Mexican doctor, Raul Rojas will work during 2016 in the creation of a smart home to be installed in Mexico, which will have the latest technology developed in Germany, and will have "a facility for recovering the energy from the sun and combine it with a heat pump for heating; in addition everything will be controlled entirely by computer".
It also expected that various economic sectors may be benefited with increased German investment in the country; example of this will be the hydrocarbon industry and renewable energy.
- “Sudan” the world’s last male white rhino dies in Africa
- Facebook tracks a scary number of details about you
- Cambridge Analytica suspends CEO amid uproar over Facebook data leak
- “Yucatan’s good public safety is attracting foreign direct investment”
- By 2021, at least 40% of Latin America's GDP will be digitized: IDC
- China’s ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing is planning to hit Uber where it hurts
- Migrations will increase by 2050 due to climate change: Central Bank
- Warrant Sought to Inspect Cambridge Analytica
- Why Pompeo will be key to Trump’s policy towards North Korea and Iran
- United Kingdom expels 23 Russian diplomats in the wake of former spy poisoning
- Apple and Disney Place First and Second with Millennials in 2018 Brand Affinity Study
- Trump Inspects Border Wall Prototypes in California