A health and wellness hotel in Cancun
A new Hotel for Medical Tourism in Cancun will open its doors!
Cancun: Sun, beach and… Hospitals? Yes it is! The most popular destination in Latin America will now specialize in this particular sector: medical tourism, recognizing it as a very important market niche, therefore satisfying the demand for the service.
Everybody knows that Cancun features some of the best resorts in the world; amazing gastronomy and exclusive malls! However, there are other places in the city too! You’ll find in Cancun, prestigious and renowned physicians and hospitals, reason why a significant investment will be introduced in such a specialized market niche.
Feel the warm breeze of the Caribbean Sea striking your face and receive a relaxing massage in one of the exclusive spas…. It will revitalize anyone.
Shortly, Cancun will open a new resort, which is being designed just for the medical tourist… But, who is responsible for this new concept? One of the best hospitals in the city has given the project to the Sheraton Four Points.
Galenia Hospital has 40 specialties, first generation and cutting edge technology and the best physicians in all the south of Mexico and will now have an exclusive resort just for its patients.
The new hotel will be innovative, the bedrooms are designed to cater to practically every need of guests, who will additionally receive personalized attention. Services such as restaurants, pools, spas and gyms will also be available.
We know that transportation is something very important for guests, but in this case you don’t have to worry about it because the hotel will be connected with the hospital! Another great perk is that the resort and hospital are located at a very close distance from the Cancun International Airport, and the Hotel Zone… In case you want to get tanned.
The constructors plan to open it by September, and as a bonus… Patients will find that the new anti-ageing center is ready!
- “Sudan” the world’s last male white rhino dies in Africa
- Facebook tracks a scary number of details about you
- Cambridge Analytica suspends CEO amid uproar over Facebook data leak
- “Yucatan’s good public safety is attracting foreign direct investment”
- By 2021, at least 40% of Latin America's GDP will be digitized: IDC
- China’s ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing is planning to hit Uber where it hurts
- Migrations will increase by 2050 due to climate change: Central Bank
- Warrant Sought to Inspect Cambridge Analytica
- Why Pompeo will be key to Trump’s policy towards North Korea and Iran
- United Kingdom expels 23 Russian diplomats in the wake of former spy poisoning
- Apple and Disney Place First and Second with Millennials in 2018 Brand Affinity Study
- Trump Inspects Border Wall Prototypes in California