A health and wellness hotel in Cancun
A new Hotel for Medical Tourism in Cancun will open its doors!
Cancun: Sun, beach and… Hospitals? Yes it is! The most popular destination in Latin America will now specialize in this particular sector: medical tourism, recognizing it as a very important market niche, therefore satisfying the demand for the service.
Everybody knows that Cancun features some of the best resorts in the world; amazing gastronomy and exclusive malls! However, there are other places in the city too! You’ll find in Cancun, prestigious and renowned physicians and hospitals, reason why a significant investment will be introduced in such a specialized market niche.
Feel the warm breeze of the Caribbean Sea striking your face and receive a relaxing massage in one of the exclusive spas…. It will revitalize anyone.
Shortly, Cancun will open a new resort, which is being designed just for the medical tourist… But, who is responsible for this new concept? One of the best hospitals in the city has given the project to the Sheraton Four Points.
Galenia Hospital has 40 specialties, first generation and cutting edge technology and the best physicians in all the south of Mexico and will now have an exclusive resort just for its patients.
The new hotel will be innovative, the bedrooms are designed to cater to practically every need of guests, who will additionally receive personalized attention. Services such as restaurants, pools, spas and gyms will also be available.
We know that transportation is something very important for guests, but in this case you don’t have to worry about it because the hotel will be connected with the hospital! Another great perk is that the resort and hospital are located at a very close distance from the Cancun International Airport, and the Hotel Zone… In case you want to get tanned.
The constructors plan to open it by September, and as a bonus… Patients will find that the new anti-ageing center is ready!
- Trump backs down and signs executive order to 'keep families together'
- Despite uncertainty about the election, Mexico continues to attract investments
- On Saturday, repaving works start in Cancun’s hotel zone
- Mexican entrepreneurship project receives award in France
- Mexico's foreign minister and business leaders express outrage over ‘inhumane’ US immigration policy
- The Dow Jones industrial average turned negative as global trade war fears mount
- Canada legalizes recreational cannabis use
- EU to retaliate against US with counter-tariffs on Friday
- Mexican national team football shirt is best seller in the United States
- Scorpion catching is a dangerous trade that allows Durango’s locals to survive.
- Rafael Márquez , is only the third player in history to achieve the feat of playing in 5 world cups
- It’s not just in football that Mexico is superior to Germany