A health and wellness hotel in Cancun
A new Hotel for Medical Tourism in Cancun will open its doors!
Cancun: Sun, beach and… Hospitals? Yes it is! The most popular destination in Latin America will now specialize in this particular sector: medical tourism, recognizing it as a very important market niche, therefore satisfying the demand for the service.
Everybody knows that Cancun features some of the best resorts in the world; amazing gastronomy and exclusive malls! However, there are other places in the city too! You’ll find in Cancun, prestigious and renowned physicians and hospitals, reason why a significant investment will be introduced in such a specialized market niche.
Feel the warm breeze of the Caribbean Sea striking your face and receive a relaxing massage in one of the exclusive spas…. It will revitalize anyone.
Shortly, Cancun will open a new resort, which is being designed just for the medical tourist… But, who is responsible for this new concept? One of the best hospitals in the city has given the project to the Sheraton Four Points.
Galenia Hospital has 40 specialties, first generation and cutting edge technology and the best physicians in all the south of Mexico and will now have an exclusive resort just for its patients.
The new hotel will be innovative, the bedrooms are designed to cater to practically every need of guests, who will additionally receive personalized attention. Services such as restaurants, pools, spas and gyms will also be available.
We know that transportation is something very important for guests, but in this case you don’t have to worry about it because the hotel will be connected with the hospital! Another great perk is that the resort and hospital are located at a very close distance from the Cancun International Airport, and the Hotel Zone… In case you want to get tanned.
The constructors plan to open it by September, and as a bonus… Patients will find that the new anti-ageing center is ready!
- MORGAN STANLEY: Here are the 6 internet stocks to bet on in 2018
- Ford announces $11B investment, 40 electrified vehicles by 2022 at Detroit Motor Show
- Automobile Revenues will fall 40% due to Electric and Autonomous Vehicles
- Mexico debuts its best startups for 2018 at CES
- Inside the Secret Society Running the World of Cryptocurrency
- Opinion: Who Will Profit Off the Next Crash?
- This is how Jeff Bezos will support the 'dreamers'
- Oil Reaches $70 a Barrel for First Time in Three Years
- Peso predicted to make comeback in 2018: Bloomberg
- Chihuahua´s governor denounces Government reprisals for PRI corruption investigation
- US Weather Disasters Cost Record $306 Bn. Dollars in 2017
- CES 2018: "E-Sports will be the most watched and played sport in the next decade"