Higher air connections to Cancun!
Enjoy the beautiful beaches of the Caribbean and live a new flight experience
Summer is finally here and it’s time to relax and take some days off! There’s no better place than Cancun to do so, but to enjoy paradise means sometimes spending hours on a plane! We know it’s not your favorite part of a trip, but rest assured since we now have the perfect solution!
LAN airline has just announced that it will improve its connectivity to Cancun, Miami, Mexico City and Sao Paulo. How? By introducing modern aircrafts in Latin America, which will land in Cancun.
The airline has already introduced six Boeing 787 airplanes to fly from Madrid, Frankfurt, New York and Buenos Aires. Positive results and travelers’ excellent reviews have made it possible for LAN to fly Boeing 787 to other destinations in America and the Caribbean.
The new Boeing 787 is the latest in its kind. It has comfortable and spacious seats, perfect for a long journey. This new design has also allowed the improvement of other areas within the craft.
One of the best things when you travel by plane is the view. Watching the clouds passing by outside the window or contemplating the cities from above is fantastic! That’s why Boeing 787 planes are 40% bigger plus they have an electronic system to tone down the light, and therefore admire better the view outside!
And that’s not all this new airplane has the ultimate technology that reduces the turbulence feeling, by 30%! LAN has given out 30 seats out of 247 for Premium Business Class and 217 for economic class.
So now you know about this new option to travel! Now nothing can stop you from planning your summer vacations. Visit Cancun and discover why it’s the perfect paradise to relax and enjoy the summer in.
- Spain and Mexico’s Trade Relations Curdle over Manchego Dispute
- Cape Town Water crisis: 'Day Zero' Draws Near
- MORGAN STANLEY: Here are the 6 internet stocks to bet on in 2018
- Ford announces $11B investment, 40 electrified vehicles by 2022 at Detroit Motor Show
- Automobile Revenues will fall 40% due to Electric and Autonomous Vehicles
- Mexico debuts its best startups for 2018 at CES
- Inside the Secret Society Running the World of Cryptocurrency
- Opinion: Who Will Profit Off the Next Crash?
- This is how Jeff Bezos will support the 'dreamers'
- Oil Reaches $70 a Barrel for First Time in Three Years
- Peso predicted to make comeback in 2018: Bloomberg
- Chihuahua´s governor denounces Government reprisals for PRI corruption investigation