Huatulco Mayor Sees Bright Future in Eco-TourismBy Romina Martínez Sánchez
México News Network, had an exclusive interview with Darío Pacheco, mayor of Huatulco in the state of Oaxaca, during the 40th edition of the Tianguis Turístico México, held in the city of Acapulco in the state of Guerrero.
The mayor highlighted that the city of Huatulco stands out because of its strong relationship with nature. A fact that has resulted in the town earning several international recognitions such as Blue Flag and Earth Check.
- Mexico City, Thirsty and Sinking, Faces a Water Crisis
- Facebook's nightmare is about to get a lot worse
- Walmart opens its first 'Amazon style'store in Mexico
- Cancun 'spring breakers' welcomed with code of conduct
- “Sudan” the world’s last male white rhino dies in Africa
- Facebook tracks a scary number of details about you
- Cambridge Analytica suspends CEO amid uproar over Facebook data leak
- “Yucatan’s good public safety is attracting foreign direct investment”
- By 2021, at least 40% of Latin America's GDP will be digitized: IDC
- China’s ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing is planning to hit Uber where it hurts
- Migrations will increase by 2050 due to climate change: Central Bank
- Warrant Sought to Inspect Cambridge Analytica