Huatulco Mayor Sees Bright Future in Eco-TourismBy Romina Martínez Sánchez
México News Network, had an exclusive interview with Darío Pacheco, mayor of Huatulco in the state of Oaxaca, during the 40th edition of the Tianguis Turístico México, held in the city of Acapulco in the state of Guerrero.
The mayor highlighted that the city of Huatulco stands out because of its strong relationship with nature. A fact that has resulted in the town earning several international recognitions such as Blue Flag and Earth Check.
- Spain and Mexico’s Trade Relations Curdle over Manchego Dispute
- Cape Town Water crisis: 'Day Zero' Draws Near
- MORGAN STANLEY: Here are the 6 internet stocks to bet on in 2018
- Ford announces $11B investment, 40 electrified vehicles by 2022 at Detroit Motor Show
- Automobile Revenues will fall 40% due to Electric and Autonomous Vehicles
- Mexico debuts its best startups for 2018 at CES
- Inside the Secret Society Running the World of Cryptocurrency
- Opinion: Who Will Profit Off the Next Crash?
- This is how Jeff Bezos will support the 'dreamers'
- Oil Reaches $70 a Barrel for First Time in Three Years
- Peso predicted to make comeback in 2018: Bloomberg
- Chihuahua´s governor denounces Government reprisals for PRI corruption investigation