Mexico's Cinépolis, exports the 4DX movie experience to India!
Cinépolis 4DX in India
Cinépolis is Mexico’s largest Cineplex chain, featuring 205 theaters in 65 cities of Mexico. Cinépolis is the largest cinema company in Mexico and is currently in the 4th position worldwide. The enterprise has expanded onto 10 countries around the world, and recently opened its 110th screen in India with a 4DX technology!
It is the fastest organically growing company in India, which continues meeting the demands of movie lovers in the country! Statistically, Cinépolis opens on average two movie screens monthly in India.
Cinépolis’ latest business venture was the launch of India’s first 4DX technology enabled screen at Thane in Maharashtra. This is the first 4DX experiential cinema in India in Viviana Mall.
4DX is a fully immersive movie experience where the audience can get a sensory stimulation with motion seats, light, water, wind and scent effects that enhance what the audience is watching.
Organización Ramírez, todayCinépolis was established in 1971 by Enrique Ramirez Miguel. This holding is formed by Citelis, a real estate developing company, and the global brand Cinépolis with 3,485 screens and is currently in the hands of his son, Enrique Ramirez Villalon as Chairman of the Board, and his grandson, Alejandro Ramirez Magaña, as CEO.
The Indian film market has outnumbered in comparison to Hollywood’s. According to Forbes, in 2012, India sold 2,641 million tickets, almost doubling the amount in USA of 1,358 million; also the number of films produced in India, is nearly four times higher of the amount produced in the US.
In 2013, the number of cinema admissions in India reached almost 2.7 billion, and it is and industry that will continue growing. It is expected that at the end of 2014 the value of the Indian Film Industry will grow to approximately 2.28 billion USD.
- MORGAN STANLEY: Here are the 6 internet stocks to bet on in 2018
- Ford announces $11B investment, 40 electrified vehicles by 2022 at Detroit Motor Show
- Automobile Revenues will fall 40% due to Electric and Autonomous Vehicles
- Mexico debuts its best startups for 2018 at CES
- Inside the Secret Society Running the World of Cryptocurrency
- Opinion: Who Will Profit Off the Next Crash?
- This is how Jeff Bezos will support the 'dreamers'
- Oil Reaches $70 a Barrel for First Time in Three Years
- Peso predicted to make comeback in 2018: Bloomberg
- Chihuahua´s governor denounces Government reprisals for PRI corruption investigation
- US Weather Disasters Cost Record $306 Bn. Dollars in 2017
- CES 2018: "E-Sports will be the most watched and played sport in the next decade"