Mexico's Cinépolis, exports the 4DX movie experience to India!
Cinépolis 4DX in India
Cinépolis is Mexico’s largest Cineplex chain, featuring 205 theaters in 65 cities of Mexico. Cinépolis is the largest cinema company in Mexico and is currently in the 4th position worldwide. The enterprise has expanded onto 10 countries around the world, and recently opened its 110th screen in India with a 4DX technology!
It is the fastest organically growing company in India, which continues meeting the demands of movie lovers in the country! Statistically, Cinépolis opens on average two movie screens monthly in India.
Cinépolis’ latest business venture was the launch of India’s first 4DX technology enabled screen at Thane in Maharashtra. This is the first 4DX experiential cinema in India in Viviana Mall.
4DX is a fully immersive movie experience where the audience can get a sensory stimulation with motion seats, light, water, wind and scent effects that enhance what the audience is watching.
Organización Ramírez, todayCinépolis was established in 1971 by Enrique Ramirez Miguel. This holding is formed by Citelis, a real estate developing company, and the global brand Cinépolis with 3,485 screens and is currently in the hands of his son, Enrique Ramirez Villalon as Chairman of the Board, and his grandson, Alejandro Ramirez Magaña, as CEO.
The Indian film market has outnumbered in comparison to Hollywood’s. According to Forbes, in 2012, India sold 2,641 million tickets, almost doubling the amount in USA of 1,358 million; also the number of films produced in India, is nearly four times higher of the amount produced in the US.
In 2013, the number of cinema admissions in India reached almost 2.7 billion, and it is and industry that will continue growing. It is expected that at the end of 2014 the value of the Indian Film Industry will grow to approximately 2.28 billion USD.
- Trump backs down and signs executive order to 'keep families together'
- Despite uncertainty about the election, Mexico continues to attract investments
- On Saturday, repaving works start in Cancun’s hotel zone
- Mexican entrepreneurship project receives award in France
- Mexico's foreign minister and business leaders express outrage over ‘inhumane’ US immigration policy
- The Dow Jones industrial average turned negative as global trade war fears mount
- Canada legalizes recreational cannabis use
- EU to retaliate against US with counter-tariffs on Friday
- Mexican national team football shirt is best seller in the United States
- Scorpion catching is a dangerous trade that allows Durango’s locals to survive.
- Rafael Márquez , is only the third player in history to achieve the feat of playing in 5 world cups
- It’s not just in football that Mexico is superior to Germany